KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,617

₩35,244

할인금액: ₩14,627 (42% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  •  본 제품은 검역시 의사의 소견서나 처방전이 요구될 수 있습니다.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Better R-ALA

Reviewer3125771님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Way better then Doctors Best R-ALA!

To much fillers !!

Reviewer1491632님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the 100 mg Na-Rala pills of Doctor's Best for a long time, but I bought this brand to compare. Although the capsules of Jarrow and Doctor's Best have the same Na-Rala content ( both 100 mg ) the capsules of Doctors best are a size smaller ! So I suppose Jarrow has more fillers in the supplement and the price of Jarrow is also almost 4 dollar more.

This one works

Reviewer3014590님께서 May 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In all honesty, you may do w/o Doctor's Best brand.

Super antioxidant for liver detox phase 2 and prevents glycation/wrinkles

PurplePegasus님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust that this is doing what it's supposed to but I honestly don't know since I introduced this along with many liver detox/support supplements. I bought this because it's supposed to help with phase 2 liver detox. Phase 1 supplements detox the liver, phase 2 mop the released toxins up and carry them out so they don't macerate in my system making me worse! I did see an improvement in fatigue, nausea, migraines and hypersomnia once I introduced a few of the phase 2 supplements (another being charcoal caps). R-ALA is supposed to be the superior for of ALA and the natural one. It is also said to reverse and/or prevent wrinkles by preventing glycation, the cross-linking of skin molecules caused by eating sugar in all its forms. It will be a nice bonus but I'm taking it for the liver. Hope it works for you!

Good product

Ingrid75님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

First I took ALA caps (containing R+S forms) by Healthy Origins. But after reading a clinical study on ALA I started taking this R-ALA: only this form is found in human body and is considered to be the best form of ALA (and lower dose needed).

Better than Alpha Lipoic Acid

5747046237059080475님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is absorbed much better than ALA

Jarrow Fan

Reviewer2056166님께서 Apr 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used ALA 300 Sustain for years. Tried this along with the ALA and I feel better. Next I will attempt to use without Sustain.

Very good product

4919910610322952247님께서 Apr 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommand.

Deborah Benstead

Reviewer2158100님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use R-Alpha Lipoic Acid for liver D-tox....have been using PureInnovations one which is 200mg and slightly dearer.....however noticed the Jarrow is only 100mg so will likely go back to using the PureInnovation which while work out cheaper but has double the R-Alph Acid.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품