KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,437

₩27,706

할인금액: ₩13,269 (48% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
(6)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

5239401191549593912님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer1019614님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not for me

Reviewer1052411님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Reviewer1589911님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really, I do not know what to say, I think it is alright. It is not something it shows in the blood tests as far I am concern, I do not think so.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product

Reviewer1805330님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this for my mother who was diagnosed with Osteoporosis. She uses this together with Carlson Labs, Vitamin K2 MK4. Too early to tell if it is working - but very positive that we will see an improvement on her next bone density scan.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Reviewer1549502님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

coughing problems

Reviewer2390387님께서 Feb 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Use for Bones

Reviewer2525005님께서 Feb 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product and I've used this for the past few years. Good for the bones and heart.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Important

Reviewer1783972님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is needed when we take D3 as it keeps calcium from being deposited in the blood vessels. Magnesium should also be taken unless we know were getting enough in our food.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too early to tell

Reviewer2858286님께서 Dec 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

just got it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 21-30 중 전체 168 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »