KO

₩13,937

₩26,746

할인금액: ₩12,809 (48% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Heart arrhythmia protocol

Reviewer2549736님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been following H Larsen's research of medical documents in combating heart arrhythmia, and this is one of the supplements that seem to help. I've not had another bout since learning what has worked for some of the sufferers on his forum and duplicating it, in addition following a paleo diet, less caffeine, and less of some of the artificial sweeteners.

GREAT

Reviewer1386216님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't forget to take this with D3 to avoid OD. Also VitA

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very helpful to cleaning arteries!

Reviewer2830812님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had three heart procedures. After beginning this product he went for a checkup and his heart doctor was completely surprised at how "perfect" (doctor's words) his ekg read. His blood pressure has been doing much better. Always before the arteries filling up would change all that! He only takes one a day and sometimes skips a day since we read that it does build up in the system.

Jarrow Formulas mk-7

Reviewer1439551님께서 Oct 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps strengthen bones and is said to put the calcium in your bones instead of in you soft tissues; good when used with vitamin d3 and calcium products According to Life Extension, this form of vitamin k, particularly when combined with vitamin d-3, helps to prevent cancer; according to them it also helps to prevent cirrhosis of the liver -- either way, do your own research

Jarrow MK-7

Reviewer1836572님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must addition to our D-3 intake. It is the most advanced Vitamin K available.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think this product may have helped raised HDL.

Reviewer1549502님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product may have helped raise HDL by about 8 points when taken daily.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

5239401191549593912님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Asolution I hope

Reviewer1960983님께서 Jun 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have HHT (don't ask) I have little capillary nodules that come to the top of my skin. I have them in my nose/sinuses as well and I get nosebleeds every day. This, cayenne, vitamin C and Diosmin seem to help. Instead of 30+ min bleeds every day and nighttime bleeds all over my pillow, now it’s just a ‘drip bleed’ that I can wipe away with a Kleenex.

not for me

Reviewer1052411님께서 Jul 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave me a migraine. Perhaps the natto, as most fermented food gives me migraine.

Best Ingredients--Best Price

Reviewer2413439님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

MK-7 is an important ingredient in the bone building mix along with Calcium, Vitamin D2, and Magnesium. This is the right kind of vitamin K that will do some good. It helps keep the calcium in the bones and out of the soft tissue. Excellent price too. I wouldn't be without it

상품 21-30 중 전체 175 상품