KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, MK-7으로서 비타민 K2, 90 mcg, 60 소프트젤

₩17,517
₩26,945
할인금액: ₩9,428 (35% 할인)
165 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 164 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Easy to take

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2676453님께서 Dec 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This capsule is so small, it is a breeze to take. I can't say how well this works, but I can say that I have taken it on and off for a couple of years now, and during a recent cardio series was found to have zero percent(0%) blockage in my carotid arteries, and 1% was an option. This product combined with a good Serrapeptase product and Enzymedica LypoGold is a good choice for the circulatory system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good stuff

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1153577님께서 Oct 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a coumadin patient, the K2 helps strip the calcium deposits from my blood vesses. Very important.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helps me tolerate calcium

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2158964님께서 May 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for one month. After two weeks, I was able to tolerate calcium supplements. I assume this is because K2 helps the body put calcium where it belongs: in the bones instead of your arteries.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Vitamin K2 and Ostoporosis

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2327530님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product along with others (e.g. Vitamin D3) in a protocol is doing what my health care provider suggested it would for my osteoporosis. The DEXA scan results showed higher density this year--I am now building bone instead of tearing it down without taking Fosamax or other harmful meds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good buy

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3049143님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vitamin K is the one I choose because what I have read about vitamin K; it is made with non-GMO soy beans and fermented with Natto. And it is the best buy of this type of K that I have found.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 164 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »