KO

₩14,749

₩28,304

할인금액: ₩13,555 (48% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Vitamin K2 and Ostoporosis

Reviewer2327530님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product along with others (e.g. Vitamin D3) in a protocol is doing what my health care provider suggested it would for my osteoporosis. The DEXA scan results showed higher density this year--I am now building bone instead of tearing it down without taking Fosamax or other harmful meds.

Great Product

Reviewer2582051님께서 Dec 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My joints are definitely more flexible since taking this product, although my prime reason for taking it is to help keep osteoporosis at bay.

Get another brand......

Reviewer2618090님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not notice until after I had ordered it--it contains caramel color, recently found to be carcinogenic. I will shop for another brand. I think I am done with Jarrow after this, having had other issues with this company before.

MK-7 only hurt me

Reviewer2882806님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

MK-7 only made my health worse. I now only get vitamin K1 from my diet. Vitamin K1 is safer and less toxic - that's what the government says. Your body already makes K2 in the amount that it chooses. MK-7 companies don't want you to know about the side effects and risks of having this in your blood for 72 hours. MK-7 can build up and cause toxicity. Don't trust everything Life Extension says about MK-7. Search around and you'll see what I mean. Irritability and worse. Don't be fooled by marketing hype and rat safety studies.

Taking this for nosebleeds

Reviewer2211299님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No nosebleeds since I began taking this product. Helps blood clot. East to swallow and digest.

MK7

Reviewer1325054님께서 Nov 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its difficult to find a good source of MK7. This remarkable vitamin helps to remove plaque from the arteries and assists bone building by taking calcium to the bone. My health has improved from taking this supplement along with nattokinase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to have helped blood pressure

Reviewer2004190님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about a month, Systolic dropped about 15 points.

Interesting formula

Reviewer1402131님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began taking this supplement to see if the MK-7 form of vitamin K would help with Purpura(bleeding under the skin) I am experiencing on my hands and forearms. I don't think it is helpin with that, but I have learned more about MK-7. It is supposed to support bone formation in people with osteoporosis and reverse calcification of the arteries. However, in Japan, where it is doctor prescribed for these conditions, it is taken in huge 45mg. doses. I am seeking a more potent formula. Hopefully companies will make stronger formulas within the next few years. I have also read that smaller doses than 45mg support beneficial results but I am not sure exactly how much one needs to take.

Vitamin K2 product

Reviewer1813275님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand was suggested by cardiologist Stephen Sinatra.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very helpful to cleaning arteries!

Reviewer2830812님께서 Nov 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had three heart procedures. After beginning this product he went for a checkup and his heart doctor was completely surprised at how "perfect" (doctor's words) his ekg read. His blood pressure has been doing much better. Always before the arteries filling up would change all that! He only takes one a day and sometimes skips a day since we read that it does build up in the system.

상품 11-20 중 전체 178 상품