KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,330

₩27,500

할인금액: ₩13,170 (48% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1370163님께서 Nov 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like night and day....less chest discomfort...more flexibility...less inflammation....

Great Product

Reviewer2582051님께서 Dec 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My joints are definitely more flexible since taking this product, although my prime reason for taking it is to help keep osteoporosis at bay.

Taking this for nosebleeds

Reviewer2211299님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

No nosebleeds since I began taking this product. Helps blood clot. East to swallow and digest.

Interesting formula

Reviewer1402131님께서 Apr 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I began taking this supplement to see if the MK-7 form of vitamin K would help with Purpura(bleeding under the skin) I am experiencing on my hands and forearms. I don't think it is helpin with that, but I have learned more about MK-7. It is supposed to support bone formation in people with osteoporosis and reverse calcification of the arteries. However, in Japan, where it is doctor prescribed for these conditions, it is taken in huge 45mg. doses. I am seeking a more potent formula. Hopefully companies will make stronger formulas within the next few years. I have also read that smaller doses than 45mg support beneficial results but I am not sure exactly how much one needs to take.

Get another brand......

Reviewer2618090님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not notice until after I had ordered it--it contains caramel color, recently found to be carcinogenic. I will shop for another brand. I think I am done with Jarrow after this, having had other issues with this company before.

MK-7 only hurt me

Reviewer2882806님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

MK-7 only made my health worse. I now only get vitamin K1 from my diet. Vitamin K1 is safer and less toxic - that's what the government says. Your body already makes K2 in the amount that it chooses. MK-7 companies don't want you to know about the side effects and risks of having this in your blood for 72 hours. MK-7 can build up and cause toxicity. Don't trust everything Life Extension says about MK-7. Search around and you'll see what I mean. Irritability and worse. Don't be fooled by marketing hype and rat safety studies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to have helped blood pressure

Reviewer2004190님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about a month, Systolic dropped about 15 points.

MK7

Reviewer1325054님께서 Nov 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its difficult to find a good source of MK7. This remarkable vitamin helps to remove plaque from the arteries and assists bone building by taking calcium to the bone. My health has improved from taking this supplement along with nattokinase.

Vitamin K2 product

Reviewer1813275님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand was suggested by cardiologist Stephen Sinatra.

Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 softgels

Reviewer2275318님께서 Feb 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT Product! My healthcare practitioner recommends this product for me and for my mother as well as many others for help with osteoporosis. I feel confident that THIS product (as compared with other forms of Vitamin K ) is helping me. It is a special formula of Vitamin K2 which is more absorbable than others.

상품 11-20 중 전체 170 상품