KO

₩14,858

₩25,380

할인금액: ₩10,522 (41% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

so helpful for restful sleep

Reviewer3260843님께서 Jan 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find I sleep more deeply when I take this product about an hour before bedtime.

Helps with sleep

Reviewer2882806님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually take tryptophan 30 minutes before my last meal of the day. I eat my last meal around 8:30 pm. I take 1-2 capsules of tryptophan, but I also use sublingual melatonin (I'm over 40 and melatonin definitely helps me). I've needed less melatonin, since using tryptophan. This does have fillers, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. I like the regular screw bottle cap, although I'd like the bottleneck to be a little more flush with the cap. I am undecided which brand I like best. I like a pure product and a good bottle and a regular screw cap.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality, but not for me

Reviewer1706966님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a good choice, but having tried a number of different serotonin precursors including 5-HTP I recommend you to better try pharmaGABA and/or Taurine if your main problem is anxiety, because this can make you more depressed due to its dampening effects over noradrenaline.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent results.

Reviewer2245885님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased. Definite improvement in mood,outlook and sleep patterns. Have quite a bit of longterm experience with SSRI and SNRI antidepressants and other alternative therapies-st. johns wort,5 htp,fish oil,etc... I take 4 of these( L Try) at bedtime with the co-enzyme p 5 p version of b-6 50 mg (w/orange juice). NOW Foods makes the one I use. I also take low dose 5 mg Lexapro and I know for myself the L-Tryp definetly has a beneficial,additive effect w/out so many of the typical side effects associated with SSRI therapy. Also take magnesium,Vit C, B complex,multi vitamin... Grateful and very pleased.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Knocks me out

Reviewer1075233님께서 Jan 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In terms of any kind of insomnia, one pill will knock me out quickly, surprising how fast. However the next day I feel very heavy, a little drowsy, and a bit foggy through the morning. I havn`t noticed any kind of `mood enhancing` effect, but the physical heaviness I get the next day prevents me from being in much of a good mood. I was interested in this primarily to aid with depression, but it makes me way too tired/heavy to be taken regularily and function mentally at 100%.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good

Reviewer1308797님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan 500mg 60 veggie caps

Reviewer1972894님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful stuff! I only use them to sleep. I had tinnitus and was having such great anxiety, that I was fearful of going to bed and hearing the ringing in my ear. Tryptophan relaxed me so much that I was able to FINALLY sleep! ( I took 3 veggie caps). Now I am down to 2 for the night! :-) By, the way, if you have daytime anxiety, one veggie cap works great too! You feel "back down to earth" again!

sleep

Reviewer2770454님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product--allows me to relax and fall asleep and stay asleep--if i should wake--i am right back to sleep

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

helps with sleep and anxiety

Reviewer2729859님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've being using L-Tropraphan for 2years now. I've suffer from Panic disorder for the past 25 years. The L-Tryptophan has been a gerat help with alleviating my anxyety and also helps me have a more relaxed sleep. I have had no hesitation recommending this product to friends and family who suffer with similar problems

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

better sleep

Reviewer1875930님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to be helpful in relaxing prior to sleep.

상품 41-50 중 전체 83 상품