KO

₩14,749

₩25,193

할인금액: ₩10,445 (41% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (JRW-15056)

lisofby님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Great stuff

Reviewer2627799님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the reveiews are true i started taking this and i no longer need something to fall asleep. I am waking up early so i am going to try 2 be4 bed.

mellowing

Reviewer1736992님께서 Jun 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, that works well to relax ans cause a little drowsiness. Works well when combined with other natural sleep aids.

Difficult to say

Reviewer1242553님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only used it once and found it ineffective so I didn't try it again.

Review

Reviewer2458018님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very nice product.

Not too impressed

Reviewer1602926님께서 Apr 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sure this is a high quality form of Tryptophan based on the brand. However, I ordered it because of all the promise Tryptophan supposedly holds as being very helpful for insomnia. This did not help me with my lack of sleep, and when I pop one at any time of the day, (empty stomach)I really can't tell that I have taken anything period. On the other hand, 5-htp sends me into another world but also does not help my sleep. These supplements are tricky, I think that in most instances you are better off taking Rx as you can at least count on a degree of consistentcy in how they actually perform.

Wanted this to work

Reviewer1052411님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

and it worked too well, I think. L-trypto is not for me. Did make me a bit groggy, and I slept well for a while. Woke several hours later with a crashing migraine, but an enhanced clarity I haven't experienced in a very long time. So good news/bad news.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg

Reviewer2632134님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has helped me greatly with my sleep at night, and mood during the day! I take 2-3, 30min before bed.

Good Supplement

Reviewer2816446님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the few supplements I've tried that actually works. I find that it calms me down and allows me to focus more easily. I have personally obtained best results by taking it on an empty stomach.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nightly night

Reviewer2105035님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

use it nightly. good stuff but I combine with other helpers too ie Dr Murray tranquil sleep.

상품 31-40 중 전체 83 상품