KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Definitely worth trying

Reviewer1500883님께서 Dec 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

L-Glutamine 2x750 mg per night significantly improved muscle pain, sleep quality w/o morning grogginess, calm stomach/abdomen. Best taken on an empty stomach with lots of water. Recommended!

Jarrow has been good

Reviewer1003688님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

L-Glutamine for me helps me sleep. I have a type of CFS and Glutamine has a cortisol lowering effect that enhances sleep when I take one pill before dinner.

L-Glutamine

Reviewer2913354님께서 Dec 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to be helping heal my intestines. The pain, which had gotten almost unbearable at times, is now very mild if at all. It started working in a few days. I think this may be the answer to my problem.

Helps with workouts

Reviewer2047651님께서 Aug 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been working out hard, I just take this when I am done with the workout and I can tell when I don't take it, muscles are more sore. Good stuff!

Great product...

Reviewer2262549님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though it's not the 1000 mg. dosage I last used, I still notice a difference when I don't take it. I trust this brand as well.

super effective

Reviewer1315172님께서 Jul 05, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love every product from Jarrow. the quality is always very high. i find this product helped my blood sugar instability. it keeps me more stable. i also recover from workouts better- i believe, in part, due to this product.

Very effective

Reviewer1806747님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband's back pain is gone, after taking this for a week and only one session of physical therapy. He takes this one and Jarrow's Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes my stomach feel better

Reviewer2416129님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard this was good for your stomach so I decided to give it a try. Seems to be helping, I've noticed a difference.

Good product

Reviewer2087692님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it for strengthening my intestinal walls. Jarros makes good stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for muscle recovery!

Reviewer1063977님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this, along with my protein powder after work-outs to recover. It seems like my muscles are less sore when I take this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품