KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Definitely worth buying!

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). The caps are vegetarian, normal size and easy to swallow. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! The suggested dosage is 1-4 capsules. Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 2 capsules daily are just right. 4 capsules tend to cause overstimulation for me. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I prefer Acetyl L Carnitine much more to L-Carnitine. Another plus point about this product is that does not contain any flow agents and it is better absorbed that other L Carnitine as it is in liquid form. Note that there is a better form called Acetyl L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better and faster than L-Carnitine. Check out my page for more reviews!

fat burners

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1830143님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for years and love it! It works great and the price is unbeatable!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Plain Jarrow l-carnitine Liquid Cap is GREAT ! PURE CARNITINE IS BEST FOR MANY OF US! THIS STUFF REALLY ABSORBS AND WORKS RAPIDLY!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3343479님께서 Mar 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

PURE CARNITINE IS BEST FOR MANY OF US! THIS STUFF REALLY ABSORBS AND WORKS RAPIDLY! I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. Acetyl- version is stimulating, but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate and fumarate are harsh on stomach. This Jarrow plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap is very high quality. I feel energized but relaxed when I take this! Finally, it does not bother my stomach at all! It is best to take this on an empty stomach a while (20 minutes or more) before eating. I take it 3x per day now.

The Fat Metabilizer and Energy Producer

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1516192님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking L-Carnitine for years. When I run out I find that I don't have as much energy. I like the liquid caps they break down faster.

L-Carnitine for stamina

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2343130님께서 Apr 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking L-Carnitine for years to increase my stamina. I would recommend Jarrow to anyone.

상품 1-5 중 전체 13 상품