KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ferritin Levels

Reviewer1056835님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started this product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Made me wheeze, tired and lethargic

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took one a day on empty stomach and with nothing else (as per label) but found it unsuitable so discontinued use. It caused me to wheeze and become tired/lethargic. However - other reviews here support the science that has proven this to be effective. Not the right supplement for me, but may work for you. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great product

5148976571429516986님께서 Oct 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using IP6 for chelation of iron. I have been taking a fairly large daily doses for about 6 weeks now. I am not as exhausted as before. My joint do not hurt as much.If you are interested in this product please read The Iron Time Bomb by Bill Sardi.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lots of phosphorus from the Inositol Hexaphosphate caused problems with my liver

danarm님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this. Not in large doses, or anything. I have taken it for a short time. In the beginning I felt GREAT. And then, I felt worse and worse. I stoped taking it and went to the doctor. She ordered some blood tests. The liver tests were abnormal, and my blood showed an abnormal high level of phosphorus. She told me the IP6 probably damaged my liver by phosphorus intoxication. I'm now taking further tests and trying to contain the damage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of my favorite supplements

TinVal님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jarrow IP6 is one of the purest on iherb because the company works with leading Japan manufacturer of Inositol Hexaphosphate. Concerning the benefits.. They are numerous and everyone can read about them in IP6 research book "Too good to be true" from Dr. Kim Vanderlinden and Dr. Ivana Vucenik.

Chelates Iron and Lowers Inflammatory Cytokines-TNF-a

Reviewer1240601님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took this to try to chelate excess iron in my liver and was surprised to find it cleared up my palmar erythema almost overnight. In googling around to find out what happened, I found a study that said low dose IP6 (500-1000mg/day) lowers inflammatory TNF-a cytokines from liver disease and leaky gut. I'm overjoyed and thank God I found IP6 every day. Always take IP6 on an EMPTY STOMACH, with a full glass of water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wow it works great for iron overload!!!

Reviewer1617602님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband tried it, plus Lactoferrin, his ferritin level went down 175 to 78 in 2 months (2 caps ip6 + 1 caps of Lactoferrin from Jarrow, first thin in the morning) And I love Iherb I am buyng them for 3 years, never had a problem, I live in Spain. Thanksssss!!!!!

Number 1 anti-cancer supplement

Reviewer1981810님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just make sure you take with only distilled or reverse osmosis water. At least 3 hours away from any food or other supplement. Just water within 3 hours of taking. Easiest when first waking up in the morning then just waiting 3 hours to eat.

Essential

Reviewer2562154님께서 Sep 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is included in my protocol for dealing with breast cancer, and I will continue with this for a long time.

Great Chelator

Reviewer3214556님께서 Dec 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great chelator of biounavailable minerals. If you're anemic it could possibly be due to having too much bio-UNavaiable iron, which iP6 gets rid of. I used this as a supplement in my chelation program.

상품 1-10 중 전체 58 상품