KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Capsules EVER !!!

L-I-V-E--122--YEARS님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works wonders in terms of alleviating fatigue, muscle pain and feeling blah. Just one capsule on an empty stomach does the trick for me but I take them 3 times/day. One can feel a surge of energy shortly after taking it but it's not the jittery kind like coffee. Also helps with headaches - dilates the arteries etc. iHerb has the best price!! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

One of the best ones

Reviewer3343479님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken all forms of carnitine, for years. I now avoid these Acetyl- version (took for ten years) is stimulating (acetyl groups stimulate brain), but I eventually realized that it makes me nervous and makes my stomach acidy. Tartrate seems a bit harsh on stomach. HOWEVER, there are some really good ones. Plain l-carnitine Liquid Cap (Jarrow) is great. L-carnitine fumarate is great. Propionyl l-carnitine is great (THIS ONE). Liquid l-carnitine is great. All of these should be taken on empty stomach a while before eating.

Jarrow GPLC

Reviewer2328138님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read how this type of L-Carnitine works well for the heart. It does seem to make me feel stronger and more energetic. I have CHF and take this long with Taurine,Ubiquinol,D-Ribose etc. It's been about a year since my last heart failure and I have recovered much of my energy. I take 2 caps a day presently. Empty stomach.

Reasonable price prompt shipping

Reviewer1602308님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best price that I found when investigating the GPLC products. It arrived promptly after the order was made. Jarrow has always been a product I've respected.

Amazingly fast results !

Reviewer3045797님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, GlycoCarn

Reviewer1965330님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, my holistic doctor recommended it.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1910815님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

Great Product!

Reviewer3049656님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for athletic performance and heart health .

Didn't Notice

Reviewer1600083님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure this product does anything. Didn't notice or feel any changes even after doubling up on the recommended dosage. STILL AN AWESOME SHIPPER!

Great for CFS

Reviewer2386621님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품