KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,292

₩46,599

할인금액: ₩16,307 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Amazingly fast results !

Reviewer3045797님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Remarkable stuff

Reviewer2432709님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you can afford it, try dosing this at 4.5 grams per day or 6 caps. Yes, it's expensive, but at that level you've reached the full benefits....which are... great energy, super anti-stress, and recovery from past fatigue and stress. Try it 5 days per week to keep it more affordable rather then daily underdose.

Almost worth the money

Reviewer1654938님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

Great for CFS

Reviewer2386621님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

GPLC

Reviewer3099724님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this for my mother who has been diagnosed with advanced atherosclerosis. She also had low energy and poor balance due to strokes. After 2 weeks of 1000mg/day, she has noticed improved energy and motivation. She goes back for some scans soon. We'll see what they show.

D. Forbes

Reviewer1642675님께서 May 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I seem to have more energy and stamina since I started using the GPLC and the Ubiquinol. Thanks

it works

Reviewer3183321님께서 Feb 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have had quick success with this product when using 2 pills combined with trace elements capsules the results were clearly visible within 3 days

matrlguy

Reviewer1045950님께서 Mar 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm still evaluating this product. I feel it is helping my cardio and smooth muscules.

Strong

Reviewer3061101님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Won't work well w/ food combining.

great product

Reviewer3170221님께서 Nov 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality, I trust Jarrow. Increase in energy, good for the heart.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품