KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Jarrow Formulas, GPLC, 글리코칸, 60 배지캡 (Discontinued Item)

₩31,370
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Amazingly fast results !

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3045797님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Read other reviews saying this was GREAT stuff for Heart Failure. Well, I have been taking regular L-Carnitine for ages, but figured it was worth a shot. OMG what a difference ! I felt miraculously better in just 3 days ! And the increase in energy is astounding too ! I will NEVER be without this product again. My sisters are now taking it too, and one of them who is 12 years OLDER than me had the same results ! (Haven't heard from the other one yet.)

Remarkable stuff

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2432709님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you can afford it, try dosing this at 4.5 grams per day or 6 caps. Yes, it's expensive, but at that level you've reached the full benefits....which are... great energy, super anti-stress, and recovery from past fatigue and stress. Try it 5 days per week to keep it more affordable rather then daily underdose.

Almost worth the money

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1654938님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Holy.. This stuff is expensive! That being said, I've pretty much replaced my ALCAR with GPLC at the full 4.5g dosage (500mg x 9 capsules).. And, YES! A lot of win with this. Highly recommended! Please for the love of my wallet iHerb get this stuff in bulk.

Great for CFS

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2386621님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from CFS and I find that this gives improves my energy levels. My heart and muscles feel stronger and more 'alive'. I've even started circuit training again, after a ten year period where I just couldn't even attempt it.

GPLC

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3099724님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this for my mother who has been diagnosed with advanced atherosclerosis. She also had low energy and poor balance due to strokes. After 2 weeks of 1000mg/day, she has noticed improved energy and motivation. She goes back for some scans soon. We'll see what they show.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품