KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Reviewer1871696님께서 Nov 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product. I have been using it for a long time and keep reordering :)

Hard to swallow

Reviewer2605074님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like jarrow products, but unfortunately I find the round tablets a bit difficult to swallow. I'll be looking for an alternative in capsules.

good for stamina.

Reviewer1613928님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT

Reviewer1871360님께서 Aug 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

consumed for more than 5 years. really help, especially for sleep problems.

Jarrow Formulas, Cordyceps

Reviewer1693034님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sunku pasakyti apie veiksmingumą.

Good product

Reviewer29875314님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2062667님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

Wonderful!

Reviewer2530024님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energizes my mom!

Gr8 Product

Reviewer1019558님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gives me good energy!

CUOTATION FOR THE PRODUCT

Reviewer2410335님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been ussing this CODYSEPS for 6 months aprox. Really I can say that increase my energy specialy in the morning alldougth I have only one tablet.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품