KO

₩9,783

₩16,696

할인금액: ₩6,913 (41% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

this is a good one

Reviewer2746709님께서 Apr 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have finally given up on all the 1000 mg vitamin pills, as no one in my family can choke them down. These are a bit smaller, and much more swallow-able. I generally think of jarrow products as high and trustable quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I have taken other vitamin C tabs before....

Reviewer1802112님께서 Aug 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

But none that has worked as effectively as this. I don't know what it is about this that works, but I'm not asking questions. I take it with a iron tab and together they are a total boost to my immune system. I would say it took about 2 weeks for the effects to kick in. Brighter eyes, better skin healing... this stuff is awesome.

Jarrow-Formulas-Buffered-Vitamin-C-Citrus-Bioflavonoids

Reviewer2059301님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't upset my stomach

Great company!

Reviewer2957245님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jarrow products are good quality. Bioflavonoids help vit c to absorb better. I take C for a number of reasons and I have seen an improvement in my skin.

vit c

Reviewer1983368님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it with Rutin to prevent varicose veins

easy to take

Reviewer3332598님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it in the morning with the Neocell Super Collagen powder. I have not experienced any negatives with this product and have been able to avoid getting any of the cold viruses that are going through the office this season. I will keep taking it.

Good form of Vitamin C

Reviewer1075408님께서 Jun 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good form of Vitamin C. The added bioflavonoids are great. I've had great results with all Jarrow products.

gentle vitamin c

Reviewer2900088님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These buffered vitamin c tablets are very gentle on the stomach. I can take 3 at a time when I'm getting sick without a nasty acid taste in the back of my throat. I would recommend them.

Luv it

Reviewer2459905님께서 Jun 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes me feel energetic.. Love it

Satisfied customer

Reviewer1006818님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We appreciate and value the excellent products from iHerb.com. This order was for my mother, age 93, who has been taking vitamin supplements for over 60 years. She must be doing something right!

상품 1-10 중 전체 56 상품