KO

₩12,397

₩19,993

할인금액: ₩7,596 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Jarrow Bromelain

Reviewer2818837님께서 Oct 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Reviewer3266086님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

...

5392288067661058102님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

Mrs.

Reviewer1802672님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

Joan

Reviewer2451085님께서 Nov 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bromelain was suggested by my Dr. after surgery. Was used for inflamation. I was told at the store I went to first that Jarrow was a very good product line. I was pleased with the results and also the excellent service I get from IHerb. This is not the first time I have ordered something and find the prices very reasonable and mailing service excellent.

very good

Reviewer1170321님께서 May 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

hard to tell

Gives me aching joints

Reviewer1539732님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

Highly recommend

4945399968127881487님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The inflamation in my lungs had improved!

Bromelain

4942147700344166226님께서 Dec 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pineapple proteinase effect is good, improve the indigestion.

CROSSING MY FINGERS

Reviewer1186427님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I STARTED TAKING THIS BECAUSE I READ THAT 1500 MGS. A DAY WILL CLEAN OUT YOUR BLOOD VEINS, I HAVE NOT BEEN BACK TO THE DOC. YET TO SEE IF IT IS WORKING I FIGURE IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST A YEAR OR MORE TO WORK THIS NOVEMBER WILL BE A YEAR.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품