KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,918

₩19,220

할인금액: ₩7,303 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Jarrow Bromelain

Reviewer2818837님께서 Oct 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to reduce general pain and swelling, particularly after injury. I really like Jarrow products overall because I find the quality to be consistently high, and I see actual results, versus some of the other product lines. Take 1-2 tablets of Bromelain on an empty stomach, otherwise the enzymes will just digest your food (if taken with meals) instead of helping with pain/swelling. Good luck!

Mrs.

Reviewer1802672님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

has kept my inflammation in my colon under control

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has all but healed my abdominal hernia

Reviewer3266086님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years I have suffered with an hernia that felt like my insides would fall out, this Bromelain has all but closed it. I no longer suffer with the pain nor does it feel like I'm falling out of myself.

...

5392288067661058102님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product. helped my swelling from surgery significantly

Joan

Reviewer2451085님께서 Nov 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bromelain was suggested by my Dr. after surgery. Was used for inflamation. I was told at the store I went to first that Jarrow was a very good product line. I was pleased with the results and also the excellent service I get from IHerb. This is not the first time I have ordered something and find the prices very reasonable and mailing service excellent.

very good

Reviewer1170321님께서 May 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

hard to tell

Gives me aching joints

Reviewer1539732님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It releaves some pain in the muscles, but it gives me aching joints in my feet. My friend also tried it and she also got aching joints in feet and hands. Beside this also my blood pressure became very low. So this is not for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very pleased with product.

Reviewer2379588님께서 Dec 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with product.

Jarrow Bromelain 1000, 500 mg

Reviewer1414951님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product

Bromelain

4942147700344166226님께서 Dec 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pineapple proteinase effect is good, improve the indigestion.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품