KO

₩22,886

₩22,898

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 미국 내 배송 제품: 본 제품은 신선도 유지를 위하여 냉장 보관이 필요한 제품입니다. iHerb는 최상의 신선도 유지를 위해 본 제품을 냉장 포장하여 배송하고 있습니다. 냉장 포장이 필요한 제품은 목요일부터 일요일까지는 출고시키지 않는 점 이해 부탁드립니다.

해외 배송: 미국 외 해외 배송의 경우, 모든 제품을 일반 포장하여 배송하고 있습니다. 해외배송을 사용하시는 고객께서는 실온 보관 가능 제품 이 가능한 제품을 선택하시길 권장해 드립니다.

• 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

It's good for my baby tommy.

5454195758008020835님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's goooooooooood. :)

Great product.

4916990857672089013님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that the product is odorless and tasteless, which is easier to dispense it when giving it to your child. You can mix it with chilled mix and it dissolves easily as well. Great product overall. I particularly like how I received the product in a cooler already cold.

Good product

Reviewer1800868님께서 Mar 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have added this to my baby's regime to support his immunity while he's a newborn. So far, so good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High hopes, but didn't work for my baby

Reviewer3023727님께서 Mar 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so excited to try this for my 3 month old who sometimes suffers from gas at night. I wouldn't consider her to be colicky, but I can tell that there are some evenings where she's uncomfortable. I take Jarro probiotics myself for immune boosting power and figured it couldn't hurt to try for my baby for not only her immune system, but in hopes that it would calm her stomach down. The 2 days before I started giving this to her, she actually had great nights and fell right asleep after I nursed her with no crying. Even though those nights were good, I figured that starting her on the probiotics wouldn't hurt. I dabbed a good amount on my nipple right before I nursed her in the afternoon. She seemed to be doing fine throughout the night, but when I tried nursing her to sleep around 10PM, she was very fussy, had lots of gas and was straining non stop in pain. Could not get her to sleep until 5AM. Thought it was a fluke so gave the probiotics to her again, but had an exact repeat of the previous night. I can't even remember when she was first born having horrible nights like this! I ate nothing different those 2 days so the only trigger I could think of was the probiotics... maybe she's allergic to the soy and/or dairy. I don't consume soy products, but do consume diary however she doesn't react this way if I've had a lot of diary one day. I'm sure this works beautifully for most babies, but beware if you already know that your little one is allergic to soy and/or diary. On the bright side, I was happy with the shipping and insulated packaging to keep product fresh.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Satisfied

Reviewer2038222님께서 Dec 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Satisfied with product and happy that you ship overseas.

Very good probioticum!

Reviewer1699631님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 2 year daughter has suffered from constipation and has been waking up every single night since she was born (even several times a night), so I decided to try this probioticum hoping that this will help (I've been trying everything else that could have helped her with bowel movement but nothing seemed to work). And this really works! After 1 week of use my daughter started to sleep at night without waking up at all (I realized that the gas and constipation made her feel very incomfortable, that's why she couldn't sleep peacefully). The bowel movement still has to improve but we seem to be on the right way! I highly recommend this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This is a great product

Reviewer1467510님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our granddaughter has had bowel problems practically from birth. This keeps her regular without all the medications and treatments we had before. I is really great.

great product

Reviewer1635376님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy to use powder, i just add to food or liquid. works well for babies.

awesome

Reviewer3211660님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful my children

probiotic

Reviewer2021163님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

WIsh it was still cold when it arrived. Probably lost some of its potency.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품