KO

₩13,233

₩25,392

할인금액: ₩12,159 (48% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

aCetyl L

101010011님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

another fantastic carnitine from one of the best carnitine providers on the market. i prefer the acetyl type versus the regular L product. can feel the difference when it comes to cognitive situations.

Great Product

Reviewer2274445님께서 Nov 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the Product, been taking it for at least 10 years and never have any cellulite. Also keeps my mind sharp. Notice if I do not take it.

ALC

Reviewer1785417님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bad, does give you a nice mental boost. Like it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It was good. But different L-Carnitine.....

Reviewer1539203님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time, I knew this is to enhance L-Carnitine. But Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine is different effect properly!! Acetyl L-Carnitine is help to enhance nervous system and antioxidant. If you need to lose weight, purchase just 'L-Carnitine' :)

Clearer thinking

Reviewer2910027님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I started taking this my thinking has been more clearly and focused. :)

not sure

Reviewer3049143님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking ALC for my liver (hep-C) but I think it might be aggravating A-fib. I'm not sure. There might be other causes so I'm experimenting

Jarrow is quality

Reviewer2959212님께서 Oct 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still not losing hair or turning gray!!! :)

Brain food!

Reviewer1255231님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A trusted brand to begin with this combo of brain enhancers really works. Of course the real proof will come in 20 years when I am truly old, but it seems like good insurance and I CAN tell the difference when I'm not taking it!

L-carnitine

Reviewer2253831님께서 Feb 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for brain function

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I need more time to really tell, but I do feel it already

healthandlongevity님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in combination with ALA. It's been about 2-3 weeks into use or so and I can't really tell yet, but I do feel more alert and mentally fresh with these. The positive effects of ALC and ALA are in the long-term, consistent use, it is not a regular stimulant. And needs to be cycled off from time to time for a month or so.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품