KO

iHerb 상품평

₩25,978

₩38,203

할인금액: ₩12,225 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Disappointing mask

4934896583154314076님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the price I paid, I expected a mask that hydrates effectively and leaves my skin with a glow. I was disappointed... It did not moisturize my skin (neither did it dry it out) and it did not leave my face with a glow. Basically, this mask did nothing for me. One star for clean ingredients but that's about it.

Good mask!

VikaMalina님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this mask my skin is soft, gentle and moisturized. It is not clog up my combined skin. I use it even under my eyes. The skin after is like velvet.

flop

4793677861092831684님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The ingredients are great but applying olive oil on the face would be all the same... I'm a bit disappointed with this product, the texture is not unpleasant but it doesn't really treat dehydrated skins.

Ok

Reviewer2860814님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was OK only. It has a very light texture and sits on the surface of the skin somewhat. The ingredients are great but don't seem to be well-blended as they separate very easily, sometimes almost appearing curdled. To stop the cream from separating, I keep this in the fridge. This isn't an opaque mask so you can wear it in public (e.g. on planes) without looking too much like a freak, other than being very oily. It doesn't dry though so it would be quite greasy and slippy on the skin. This was an adequately moisturising mask, but nothing special.

Great!

Santita님께서 Apr 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice natural composition. Remarkably cleans, moisturizes and softens the skin. I really liked it.

g

5541090837727764429님께서 Nov 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품