KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

The best multivitamin EVER!

Reviewer2512747님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

Wonderful Vitamin

Reviewer2604356님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

Reviewer2193642님께서 Apr 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

Reviewer1096212님께서 Aug 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Excellent energy

Reviewer1949759님께서 Sep 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

Great Vitamins

Reviewer2957516님께서 Dec 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Living Green Liquid Gel

Reviewer1702930님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

Supplement reaction

Reviewer2585237님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel multi for a period of a couple of weeks, I noticed a problem with increased mood swings. When I stopped, the problem disappeared. I forgot that I tried this supplment a while back and had the same reaction. There must be an ingredient that doesn't agree with me.

excellent product- womens formula

LauraRothrock님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used to recommend this product when I worked at a health food store. Repeat buyers. (the full line is quit good) I use it and still recommend it. I also like ‘Life’s Fortune’ mulit food source vitamin. Love iherb for all the price benefits and service.

Keep them comin

Reviewer1291584님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have 2 women taking these vitamins now-I am sold out on these