KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The best multivitamin EVER!

Reviewer2512747님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

Wonderful Vitamin

Reviewer2604356님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

Reviewer2193642님께서 Apr 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

Reviewer1096212님께서 Aug 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Excellent energy

Reviewer1949759님께서 Sep 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

Great Vitamins

Reviewer2957516님께서 Dec 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Living Green Liquid Gel

Reviewer1702930님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

happy very pleased

Reviewer3356391님께서 Jan 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent excellent product really does what it says. as you take this product you can actually see your skin with a glow because the the oils in the product this viatmin really helps improve your health been taking this for about 7 months now

Energy Boost

Reviewer2353475님께서 Apr 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These do work - I have noticed more energy since beginning to take these whole food vitamins. Great product!

GREAT

Reviewer2282579님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Vitamins and I can really feel the difference if I miss taking them. I have more energy and I don't feel so stressed out when I take them.

상품 1-10 중 전체 95 상품