KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 94 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

The best multivitamin EVER!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2512747님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

Wonderful Vitamin

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2604356님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2193642님께서 Apr 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1096212님께서 Aug 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Excellent energy

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1949759님께서 Sep 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

상품 1-5 중 전체 94 상품