KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works..!!

Reviewer2083569님께서 May 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

You will feel improvement

Anntann님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

Works great!

Reviewer1876403님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

Great product

Reviewer3237124님께서 Oct 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

review

Reviewer1602078님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Reviewer2490291님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

The Hubs likes them

Reviewer1052411님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

He didn't go into detail, but he does take these regularly..

product

Reviewer3215864님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really good product, but you need to regulate the amount you take and keep a close diary of your night time toilet visits over a monthly period of time I now take 1 tab at breakfast and 1 at teat time. I would highly recommend this product but as an alternative to the prosta- strong at tea time will take wild harvest saw palmetto/pygeum with I have found to be a stronger product also sold by iherb. Health professional

The best products around

Reviewer1782084님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Works well

Reviewer3097753님께서 Jan 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking for about 4 months, Prostate examine went well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품