KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ok but there are better ones

Reviewer1829732님께서 Jun 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

At least it has included probable the most important ingredient but not enough to be truly effective. I would look for at least 400mg of Beta-Sitosterol.

product

Reviewer3215864님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really good product, but you need to regulate the amount you take and keep a close diary of your night time toilet visits over a monthly period of time I now take 1 tab at breakfast and 1 at teat time. I would highly recommend this product but as an alternative to the prosta- strong at tea time will take wild harvest saw palmetto/pygeum with I have found to be a stronger product also sold by iherb. Health professional

The Hubs likes them

Reviewer1052411님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

He didn't go into detail, but he does take these regularly..

Good but

Reviewer2555447님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps urine flow and is worth more stars but for the fact the New doctors best formula works even better for me.

You will feel improvement

Anntann님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No effect

proteuss님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this formula for 2 months without any kind of any effect

Enlarged prostate problems

Reviewer1260291님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Reviewer2490291님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It works

Reviewer2556799님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product made all the difference for me,(male, 65 yrs old) I was having to get up 3 and 4 times a night. Now, I usually sleep through the night. I also have found that adding Beta Sitosterol once a day is a help. I don't particularly like having to take 4 caps per dose but I am partial to Irwin Natural products and have found all that I've tried to be very good quality overall.

prostate gland health

Reviewer2877120님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good supplement for men as it contains a very good selection of prostate gland protective nutrients

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품