KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Red Yeast Rice helps lower my cholesterol

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2292865님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I spent months trying to lower my cholesterol with diet and exercise to no avail, I was put on a drug which immediately caused leg cramps and other side effects. I asked my doctor if I could try red yeast rice. He basically laughed and said, "Go ahead but you will be back for a drug." I changed doctors, began taking red yeast rice combined with CoQ10 and by the next checkup, my cholesterol had dropped from 237 to 164. I have since changed to this IP-6 brand and take a separate CoQ10. IP-6 Red Yeast Rice is grown and manufactured in the USA and is organic. It is also marked "Purity and Potency Guaranteed". I like these things about this particular one, a safer feeling, I guess.

Organic Red Yeast Rice

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1735134님께서 Jun 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fabulous. Organic, high quality. I started taking only 1- 600 mg capsule/day approx 6 months ago because I did not want to go on statin drugs. My chlostrol spring 2008 Health Fair results was 256. Spring 2009 after 6 months of one 600mg capsule/day 180!! Over 70 point drop. My physician was amazed. Definately would recommend this brand. I have read that you need to be careful of the quality of Red Yeast Rice because some brands are not high quality. This brand worked well for me!!!

IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold Lowers Cholesterol

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1209878님께서 Mar 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I stopped taking the statin drug Zocor, my cholesterol went up to 205. After two months of taking just two caps of IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold a day my cholesterol went from 205 to 170. I am now taking three a day and I have complete confidence that with my next blood test my cholesterol readings will be even lower. I could not be happier with IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold. I feel that it is safe and has none of the horrible side effects of the statin drugs.

experiment

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2201414님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this supplement because my nutritionist told me it was an effective way (along with omega oils, plenty of fiber & avoiding hydrogenated fats) to reduce cholesterol. My total cholesterol has gone done about 50 points over 6 months. But lately I've had gas and bloating. A week after stopping, the bloating has gone away. Maybe there just needs to be off time occasionally.

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3014676님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

상품 1-5 중 전체 16 상품