KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bought it due to purity

Reviewer1342706님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this about 18 months. It says it is free of impurities. I haven't had my cholesterol checked since beginning to use it, so I can't comment on that. I give it five stars due to the purity.

Red yeast Rice

Reviewer2452470님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the red yeast rice together with ubiquinol and its works wonderfull to reduce my cholesterol.

Red Yeast Rice Gold

5142198006370615234님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these for nine months now and my cholesterol levels have dropped considerably.

Amazing

Reviewer1362975님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For years I have been on Statins (Lipitor 20 mg) I stopped taken them a couple years back... Decided to get the cholesterol tested again in December of 2011, I was at 256 total cholesterol... I was recomended to start with a few differant products to control the cholesterol. This IP6 RYR and a pharmaceutical grade Omega 3 along with a cholesterol blocker. I am living proof you can get good readings with the right product. At the end of March 2012... My cholesterol reading are now better, than when I was on Statins.. I am at 136, a 120 point drop, I am amazed and now I am a believer. Guess now my body is processing foods better. Thank you

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

Reviewer3014676님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Onto my second bottle

Reviewer2621481님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jury still out there....will know if it helps in a couples of months..

excellent product

Reviewer1106421님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cholesterol dropped alot when I took 1 capsule twice daily. It is part of my protocol w/ low fat diet & exercise. I would continue to reorder this product. One of the better companies that doesn't hadd fillers, binders, etc.

controls my cholesterol naturally

Reviewer3266705님께서 Nov 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product.

Reviewer1730311님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Also Arrived very quickly. I hope next time there will be more than one serving option (I prefer 120 caps of 1200mg instead of 120 caps of 600mg each).

experiment

Reviewer2201414님께서 Nov 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this supplement because my nutritionist told me it was an effective way (along with omega oils, plenty of fiber & avoiding hydrogenated fats) to reduce cholesterol. My total cholesterol has gone done about 50 points over 6 months. But lately I've had gas and bloating. A week after stopping, the bloating has gone away. Maybe there just needs to be off time occasionally.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품