KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,437

₩17,150

할인금액: ₩1,713 (10% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Too much spicy

Reviewer1403332님께서 4 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's too much spicy for me :( I bought also chyawanprash from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare (also from iHerb), that taste was much better!

eat it every day

5034971234259523209님께서 8 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I eat this every day. It tastes wonderful, rich and dark and very spicy. I know that some reviewers knock this chyawanprash because it has some preservative in it, but the organic one I tried just didn't have the punch that this does. If I am still craving food after a meal, I eat a spoon of this and I am done, craving ended. Health benefits? I can't say specifically as I am taking a wide range of supplements, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff and it feels right to me, so I am going to go on eating it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great taste,although i can't really feel the health benefits...

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product tastes very good,slightly hot and sweet,maybe too sweet for a good Chyawanprash,i can't really tell if there is health benefits to its daily consumption and as far as i understand its far better to get the freshly made one and not one of the common industrials,but still,if considering this as a health food and not as a medicine its great,although a bit expensive for this purpose ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Tasty nature

Reviewer1733570님께서 3 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say anything about the health benefits, I like to taste this from time to time after a meal, it's a paste with powerful gingery taste along plentiful other spices, sweet and sour, better than candy.

very good

Reviewer1880269님께서 3 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is wonderful and I take this product to accelerate healing when I have a cold or stuff. I gave it to my husband and son and they both felt better much faster.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2910546님께서 4 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes really good and authentic ! and seeems to relax a little bit

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품