KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

¡DESCONTINUADO!!! :(

martaekos님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

¡Por queeé!!! De los mejorcitos champús que he tenido! Cabello suelto, brilllante, con volumen, sin encrespamiento... ¡Muy gustoso de usar por su textura y su perfume! ¿Por qué señores de iHerb?

Leaves my hair dry

5450771485874108417님께서 Jun 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

not buying again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Why is this discontinued?

Reviewer1058913님께서 Apr 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Innersense makes a great shampoo that doesn't have any harmful chemicals, foams up decently, and doesn't strip hair of its moisture. It has a mild citrus scent that doesn't linger and isn't overwhelming, unlike many others from iherb I've tried. I'm sad that iherb seems to be discontinuing many items that I regularly use and like. This is my first review because I'm so upset that this shampoo is being discontinued.

Great shampoo

5132727343015556137님께서 Jan 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The ingredients are great and my hair is softer after using this. I like that it is natural without the harsh chemical ingredient. It is cheaper than the other shampoo that I have ever used, butvitbis definitely a winner. Recommend to give this a try.

A bit dry

5230892970810578936님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit dry for my hair. Overall it's fine

Not as good as expected

WorldPeace님께서 Aug 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all i must say i have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivity) and allergies. So, some "natural" shampoos make my scalp itchy, and unfortunately this shampoo was no exception. It made my scalp itchy too. It may be good for some people, but not for me. Moreover, i did not really like the "texture" that this shampoo gave to my hair.

Good Shampoo

5665833309181917639님께서 Mar 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this shampoo. It is viscous and good clean my hair.

muy bueno

Reviewer1082617님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

de momento el mejor champú de iherb que he probado para el pelo rizado. Te deja el pelo suave, hidratado y con mucho brillo. El olor es muy bueno, como a cítricos y a limpio.

Nice smell

5364198001379123559님께서 Feb 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice smells tangerine. The consistency of the gel slightly, but I do not mind. Very good foam. One of my favorites.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Product

Reviewer1438643님께서 Feb 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but very pricey for such a small bottle. One of the best shampoos that I have tried. Only good for one month.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품