KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Innersense Organic Beauty, i Love My Curls, Quiet Calm Curl Control, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩13,310
₩23,768
할인금액: ₩10,458 (44% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.9 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Youthful Hair Again

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5358940378537063631님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Control those curls baby!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5097228048547479885님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Didn't work for me.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1393231님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

goodbye frizz

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

baileylang님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »