KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Youthful Hair Again

5358940378537063631님께서 Jul 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Control those curls baby!

5097228048547479885님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Didn't work for me.

Reviewer1393231님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

Keeps frizz at bay

Reviewer2462496님께서 May 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

keeps my hair smooth and frizz free

goodbye frizz

baileylang님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

Did not like

Reviewer2827455님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

never looked back

Reviewer2750274님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

does just what it said it would do..

Great product and service

Reviewer2378263님께서 Nov 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

Good curl enhancer.

4750028577641067153님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped define my curls and wasn't heavy or oily on the hair! My hair still had a slight layer of fuzz but thats just my hair type!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품