KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,932

₩21,355

할인금액: ₩1,424 (7% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

4629685180194165332님께서 Feb 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

have only tried the blue so far

nzreviewer님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

natural colours

5372197635967819153님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

Not buying again

5443810361486608854님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Reviewer1364837님께서 Aug 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

GREAT PRODUCT!

5471206055805060254님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that I can now get food coloring that isn't filled with dyes and chemicals. The colors are beautiful and mix very nicely together.

very good !

4696530911530684679님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I finally found NATURAL food coloring that I can order so it's very good. The colors aren't quite as bold - we try to bake some cookies the blue and yellow Disappeared and the red become pink but its ok. its very tiny bottels I didn't expected it to be that tiny but its better from everything else so I recommended it! A bit expensive but worth it.

Good for colouring frostings

5568561022624949228님께서 Jul 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is perfect for lovely light, pastel frostings. If you're thinking of vibrant frosting or coloured cake batter however, you're better off using puréed vegetables and fruits. You'd need a lot of this stuff for an intense hue, and there's not much of it for the price. The blue colouring is more like a green. Still makes a nice pastel green, but I would have liked blue for mixing colours.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품