KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

India Tree Gourmet Spices & Specialties, Nature's Colors, Decorating Set, 2.25 oz (63 g)

₩19,679
₩21,085
할인금액: ₩1,406 (7% 할인)
10 상품평 기준 5평점 중 3.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Awesome NATURAL Food Coloring!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4629685180194165332님께서 Feb 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so glad I finally found NATURAL food coloring! The colors aren't quite as bold, but the health of my family is well worth it! ~Eco-Crazy Mom

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

have only tried the blue so far

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nzreviewer님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but added heaps of it to some melted white chocolate and still only got a very pale grey. I know natural colours are often paler than the standard ones, but I expected better than that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

natural colours

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5372197635967819153님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this strictly for the natural ingredients that make up the colour. The yellow came out beautifully, the red produced a lovely pink. The green is so-so and i found it tricky to mix colours to achieve a good blue. But hey, I ain't complaining since it comes in this convenient form. Making my own colours from scratch is gonna take time and half my kitchen space. Want to avoid chemical colours as much as i can, especially for my two kiddos and their friends!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not buying again

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5443810361486608854님께서 Sep 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product hardly added any colour to my cookie mix. Basically i had to use almost a third of the bottle to get decent colour. Not buying again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Luonnollinen elintarvikeväri

Reviewer1364837님께서 Aug 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oikein hyvä kasvipohjainen väri. Värjäystulos on aika vaalea verrattuna tavanomaisiin elintarvikeväreihin, joten ainetta kuluu reippaasti mikäli haluaa kunnon värin. Tykkäsin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »