KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩5,567

₩7,254

할인금액: ₩1,687 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Easy step to help yourself

5702032526423474683님께서 Aug 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A simple thing to take to help balance your blood. Read The Zodiac and The Salts of Salvation by Dr. Carey and Enez Perry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

fantastic ...

MOjcah님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use it for the children and it is fantastic ...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Amazing Cure All

Reviewer2919089님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The whole entire product works to heal me of everything. I've managed to make it almost to the end of the first month of the year without getting any illness. Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product and great service!

Reviewer2125259님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always great experience.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bio Plasma

ivyengland님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this every day. It gives me energy and I feel it puts back any minerals (cell salts)that may be lacking in my body. A friend of mine now uses this for an afternoon pick me up instead of coffee. That is how well it works. I feel it is very healty product. You may want to research Bio Plasma if you are new to it so you can find out all the info on this wonderful product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good stuff.

Reviewer1400605님께서 Mar 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great to be proactive in giving the best to my family, and I truly believe this product is one of those.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can feel it working

Reviewer2151755님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these for about a week now occasionally, and my nose is so runny all the time.. It's because my body pulls out the toxins, which is good. I have been noticing also that my energy levels are way up than normally. Worth trying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1109169님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a long-time Hylands customer. Their cell salts and other homeopathic preparations are always consistent in quality and in delivering results. I use bio plasma salts after exercise and/or during periods of stress when I am not eating enough quality food.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bio Plasma cell salts

Reviewer2961203님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for the basic spectrum of cell salts. Suited for travel due to smaller size.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품