KO

₩8,840

₩9,836

할인금액: ₩996 (10% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

good for mild anxiety

dingdongtwid님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am having trouble focusing and stay calm, but after reading the reviews someone said to take it 15 minutes after meal. it works, i was focused and not getting easily angry. but it only works for mild anxiety as it's homeopathic tablets.

You have NO idea...

Reviewer2312123님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You have no idea how much this product helps me. I am a substitute teacher and I use this to help me get through the days when I have a difficult classroom. It helps me to stay calm and not overreact. Good for any days that I know will be extra-stressful!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1878537님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

gives me strange headaches and dizziness...I don't think I will buy this again. weird that they say there are no side effects, but I definitely feel something is not right with me after I take these... update: i think it takes a while for the body to get used to these. I now take one every night before going to bed and I definitely sleep better, also the nausea and dizziness I had before are gone.

Tanya, Ashkelon, Israel

Reviewer2096246님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried it during last bombings. I's simly doesn't work. May be in minor situation it's worth something, but in big stresses it's worth ZERO.

Hyland's Nerve Tonic

MeMyselfandMy2Cents님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This excellent product has helped me fall asleep faster or just calm down when tense about stressful deadlines. It doesn't knock me out like a sleeping pill, it just keeps me from waking up and looking at my alarm clock, anxious about getting started on what seemed like mission impossible at work. I would recommend it to anyone who feels overwhelmed, or has trouble sleeping (doctor permitting).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nerve tonic. seems effective, but only slightly

Reviewer1044511님께서 Apr 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would almost assume these are a placebo effect. But, if I take 2 -- within about half hour I feel some effect. It feels like the problems of the moment are not as terrible as first thought. For that, they are worth it. I only take occasionally, so they work well enough.

Awesome!

Reviewer2781170님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fiancee and I use this product and it works awesomely. He has high anxiety and stress and nothing else seems to work. He still has some light stress but he's happier and can think more clearly since there's not so much weighing down on him. He takes it a few times a day too. Definitely better than trying drugs that tend to do more harm than good to your body and mind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has high stress on a daily basis or even for someone to have on hand in times of stress.

Excelent!

Reviewer1026654님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely amazing product. I feel relief just in 5 min.

Really like this product

5541262754083136522님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I generally stay away from homeopathic things but I've been using Calms Forte & Nerve Tonic for years and they always help. No dramatic changes, it just helps calm your brain down so your anxiety and stress levels are reduced. I'm a fan!

Did not work

Reviewer1981505님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's not only did not help reliving stress, it also upset my stomach. Not recommended.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품