KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice but not *that* effective..

5440305665666888520님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, i would like to thank iHerb for selling this cheaply, but not the shipping fee. Acceptable since I live in Asia. This is my first purchase from the USA through FedEx, i thought the shipping fee is already included in the total but FedEx asked me for 1500 php for the handling fee. Luckily, I have money ready since they told me they would not give me the product if i dont give the fee. (You suck, FedEx) Product: I have been diagnosed with depression last year and i needed something to help me to erase it completely. Although, it didnt -- completely. Also, i need something to deal with my anxiety and fast heartbeat attacks so I ordered this. I only pop these on my mouth when I'm dealing with something that i can't handle with myself. And yes, as other people say, it does work. It keeps me calm -- and my heartbeat. I feel so chill afterwards. Though, i also tried this to sleep in the night when I wanted to make these "dreamy" thoughts get out of my mind and I kept on popping around 2-4, but it wont work. Maybe it's just me that I wanted to kept on thinking about things. And it won't help me sleep -- as others would say work for them. It depends on people, this doesn't work on everyone. Great product though.

Did not work

Reviewer1981505님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's not only did not help reliving stress, it also upset my stomach. Not recommended.

Nerve tonic

4893418512856338024님께서 Jun 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works fine

good for mild anxiety

dingdongtwid님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am having trouble focusing and stay calm, but after reading the reviews someone said to take it 15 minutes after meal. it works, i was focused and not getting easily angry. but it only works for mild anxiety as it's homeopathic tablets.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Waste

ChrisCox님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does less than nothing, waste of time and money. Worthless and good for nothing. Hate it.

Really like this product

5541262754083136522님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I generally stay away from homeopathic things but I've been using Calms Forte & Nerve Tonic for years and they always help. No dramatic changes, it just helps calm your brain down so your anxiety and stress levels are reduced. I'm a fan!

Life saver

Reviewer1333587님께서 Oct 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very helpful when I'm stressed and can't fall asleep. I take from 1/2 to the full dose depending on how stressed I am and I get a good nights sleep. Safe enough to give to my nervous cat before vet appointments or prior to other stressful situations.

Tanya, Ashkelon, Israel

Reviewer2096246님께서 Nov 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried it during last bombings. I's simly doesn't work. May be in minor situation it's worth something, but in big stresses it's worth ZERO.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Stress Relief

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rescue Remedy is far superior.

Good for stressful times

southerninlaw님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this only occasionally when I'm feeling stressed or anxious about things and they work fantastically. If your anxiety gets to the point where you're so worked up, all you can think to do is cry, these take that feeling away entirely and allow you to calmly go about your business without making you drowsy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품