KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,720

₩8,343

할인금액: ₩624 (7% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Superb for Motion Sickness

Reviewer1189142님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and I both take this when we go on trips, because we are very prone to car sickness. My daughter especially suffers nausea and even vomiting without it. The small tablets melt tastelessly in your mouth and works wonderfully without making you sleepy! I would recommend this to anyone. It is safe and gentle yet very effective.

2:00

Reviewer2653551님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am on chemotherapy and this is the best thing I have tried

Work very well

Reviewer1890522님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found these work as well as dramamine or bonine without the drowsiness. Currently I am using them to help with dizziness brought on by migraines;it doesn't take it away completely but certainly helps me get through the day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great for my son's car sickness.

52NewYou님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep these in my purse for long drives when my son gets a tummy ache from motion sickness. Works great!

These are great

Reviewer3023328님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best thing since sliced bread. Have tried every remedy and "trick" to overcome motion sickness, to no avail. With these little babies I no longer get air sick..AT ALL. These also work great for my child who gets really sick in the backseat of ANY vehicle. Pop one under the tongue, and she can travel anywhere...in the backseat. Wonderful product.

no more motion sickness

Reviewer2060334님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These really work for nausea, dizziness, and motion sickness. And no side effects.

works well

Reviewer3097799님께서 Aug 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works well for my daughter's car and boat motion sickness without side effects. Thank you, Hyland's!

Works in the car

Reviewer1875032님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe motion sickness in the car, on a plane, on a boat, on roller coasters, etc... I have only tried it in the car so far and it worked as long as I took the full dose every four hours on the dot. I could tell it wore off before the four hour mark, but I felt better after I was able to take it again.

great for a 3hr roadtrip

Reviewer2075657님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my son throws up during long winding journeys. he took one tab before our road trip which lasted 3 hr. had never seen him feeling any better!

They worked.

Reviewer2416342님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Out in fishing ship - these worked.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품