KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Instant relief

Reviewer2270099님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The most amazing thing about this product is the speed at which it brings relief. I am sure that other topical products relieve the pain of leg cramps as, or almost as effectively, but I know of none that well give relief within 30 seconds which has been my experience with Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment. Thankyou

Leg Cramps

Reviewer3122720님께서 Mar 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works, that's what's important. However it does smell very strong.

Leg Cramp

Reviewer2664007님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from night leg cramp and this helps to relieve it. It also helps after the event to re;ieve pain in calves

Cramp Relief delivered

Reviewer1881556님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't go anywhere without this in my bag. It does take minutes, but it really offers the relief I am craving when I get a leg or foot cramp.

Great service

Reviewer1531937님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't had occasion to use this product yet but service with iherb has been phenomenal.

hyland leg cramp

Reviewer2595858님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for leg cramps of leg pains

Reviewer2767188님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. Its great for fibromyalgia pain and also for leg cramps. Very fast acting!! A friend has also tried it on his knotted up leg muscles and he felt relief after about a minute.

Leg Cramp Ointment

Reviewer2623190님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother suffers from leg cramps regularly, and she has tried many products. She found the Hylands Leg cramp tablets helpful, but raves about the ointment. The ointment relieves her cramps effectively and safely. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment, 2.5 oz.

Reviewer3001180님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If it is Hyland's then it has to be good. I have used the ointment only a couple of times and it works for me. I got this to go with the tablets, which I use regularly.

Hyland's Leg Cramps Ointment

Reviewer1332462님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had fantastic results with this ointment; so much so I bought two extra tubes for two friends to see if it helped them also. Lois F.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품