KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excelent product

Reviewer1324878님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product it got rid of a severe cough in a week along with vixing the chest and a good supplu of caugh drops for away from home. The syrup lasted close to 5 hrs of cough relief. Diabetic safe.

Awesome cough syrup.

Reviewer1678497님께서 Feb 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'll buy it again, and again, and again, it really works.

Nice Change

Reviewer2607044님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very different cough syrup. It helps with the tickle in your throat and is great to take before bed. After getting over the flu I have had a cough that just does not want to go away. It has lasted for weeks, but taking this once a day before bed has calmed it right down. If I stop taking this for a few days I notice it flairs back up, so still fighting it. Overall, this cough syrup works great and helps break up the phlegm in your throat too.

Just Awesome

4684294166063330249님께서 Mar 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

T ordered this when I had a terrible cough in November and its true right down to the last drop. I even gave some to my co worker. She said it helped her get to sleep because without it she was coughing up a lung and she had the flu and missed days of work before I gave her what I had leftover.

used on hubby

5713197016489687144님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works!

Fantastic!

Reviewer2550937님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best cough syrup ever and NO sugar!! Love it. Works almost immediately for me.

Great Product for Pets!

Reviewer2929420님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give it to my Chow Chows every time when they start coughing. And they stop coughing within a few minutes. Once I tried it on my Yorkshire Terrier who had been coughing for two days and she stopped coughing immediately. Highly recommend!

seems pretty good

bbchris님께서 Jun 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get night coughs sometimes and this helps to soothe my cough so that I can sleep better

not so good to me.

Reviewer2438300님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, I don't like its smell and taste. ㅠㅠ

I try it once!

Reviewer3256174님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste for a cough syrup!

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품