KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩18,431

₩19,992

할인금액: ₩1,561 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(7)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

great product

Reviewer2761412님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to have tightness in my hand in the morning after I played tennis previous day. I started taking these after reading about general benefits of keeping all the salts in balance and this worked awesome. I do not have to shake my hand to get me going anymore and I only take once a day 4 tablets. I am 45 active guy so I will take these for ever as salt balance is very important plus always avoid table salt, use minerals or sea salt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Relieved Chronic Fatigue

Reviewer1990022님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no idea how this product works and I love it. A medical intuitive proscribed this for me years ago. I was taking maybe 20-25 pellets three times a day along with their Biochemic Phosphates in similar quantities to help with depletion. I also started drinking a lot of spring water, as recommended. Very quickly, I felt the chronic fatigue symptoms were relieved. I still like to take it sometimes and always have some on hand. Kind of a magical product for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

22 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

Reviewer1177787님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been desperatee for anything to help with chronic fatigue, so a tried the bioplasma. The results i can only judge as hardly noticable. I think this formula is subtle but effective as our bodies need the celated minerals. Very Safe

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer2129589님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used these cell salts on a regular basis,and have always been pleased with the results

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Much needed to repair a neglected brain/body

Reviewer1060755님께서 Nov 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it is working well. I am glad I am on it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good stuff

Reviewer3311659님께서 Nov 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had a scratchy throat, felt like the beginnings of cold or flue. Along with lots of hot tea, I took this several times throughout the day. Nothing came of the scratch...it was gone by the next day. Love that I can give it to all my children, including my 2 yr old and 7 month old. Two consecutive doses got rid of a headache for my husband as well. Especially love the large size bottle for our family of 6...goes a long way! Love iHerbs prices and price match gaurantee!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

just what i needed

Reviewer1508716님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

3 times a day

Reviewer1914088님께서 Aug 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps with my iron

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bioplasma

Reviewer3112178님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bioplasma

Reviewer1417983님께서 Apr 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Bioplasma off and on for years. It really helps to boost my health and immunity.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 21-30 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »