KO

₩18,902

₩20,495

할인금액: ₩1,594 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Silicea is good for Cleansing the skin and body

Reviewer2942512님께서 Sep 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for removing toxins and great to help relieve the hot sweats associated with menopause.

Excellent product

Reviewer1776976님께서 Oct 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had this ano-rectal fistula(never went under surgery though many doctors suggested) for over 3-4 years, didn't know what was the cause of never healing oozing wounds.. I finally read ancient book by James Compton B, where He mentioned the treatment for a case similar to mine. I'm taking this 2 pellets early in the morning and the evening, dissolve it under my tongue and whole day I mix 8 pellets in 40 oz water bottle which I finish within a day. Now, I'm winning the battle against this irritating disease, now it's very rare to even feel I'm suffering from fistula. Hylands Silicea is a wonder drug. Thanks a lot

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

soothes abcesses, boils or irritated scars

Reviewer2712994님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Provides gentle relief. Works for me on a surgical scar that is on a pressure point. It gets irritated and sore every once in awhile. The scar used to become infected after that and there was nothing I could do before it did. Now I take Belladonna, Silica and use Nelson Bach USA, Cuts and Scrapes Cream, with Hypericum and Calendula and the scar is soothed and restored to softness and comfort in a few days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

no titleHyland's, #12, Silicea 6X, Skin Eruptions, Brittle Hair and Nails, 1000 Tablets

Reviewer1670674님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only thing I've ever used that stops my splitting nails.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1994440님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nails are growing it's great more than happy

#12

karishma님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for skin problems.

My nails are beautiful

Reviewer1122308님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using for about 6 mos. I almost gave up, but I reminded myself as to why I was taking the tablets. They really work!

Hyland's, 12, Silicea 6X, 1000 Tablets (

Reviewer1489404님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as part of a protocol for natural osteoporosis prevention.

Not sure

Reviewer1600024님께서 Jan 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A naturopath recommended that I try this product for my fingers. I have hard, bony swellings, which I believe are called Herberden's nodes that can develop in the distal interphalangeal joints, the joints closest to the end of the fingers. I believe this is a result of training traditional karate for 20 plus years. I think it is working, as the nodes have not gotten any larger and sometimes they don't seem as large. After I finish this bottle I should have a better idea of its effectiveness.

Very good!

Reviewer3324415님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this product for people with skin problems. Really does the job! Wounds heal very soon. Only you need to be patient, because silicea needs some time to do its work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품