KO

₩18,902

₩20,495

할인금액: ₩1,594 (8% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I love cell salts

Reviewer3355855님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Reviewer2383282님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Reviewer1388482님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

Great!

Reviewer1832789님께서 Oct 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

cf

Reviewer1666980님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Really works

Reviewer2151755님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

Calc Fluor 6X

Reviewer1373824님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased this because calc fluor is supposed to help with dry lips, skin elasticity and venous problems (eg varicose veins), but I noticed no improvement with anything I'm afraid. These remedies just don't seem to work for me, however I have read so many positive testimonials for them, which is why I'm still giving an average review. The lactose base may be a problem for me - not sure.

OK!

Reviewer3324415님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this supplement and I think it's working well for me, but I need more time to give a better explanation about it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer3046375님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

주문 인증하기

Extra hidden costs

5702263173644604869님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and arrived fairly quickly, but were not told about hidden costs. On the order of about £55 there was another £13 for import duty, and then another £2.50 over the border fee. It would have been better to have quoted for the whole lot when ordering instead of having these stings in the tails. Not too impressed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품