KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,474

₩21,116

할인금액: ₩1,642 (8% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

I love cell salts

Reviewer3355855님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Reviewer2383282님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

Great!

Reviewer1832789님께서 Oct 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

cf

Reviewer1666980님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Really works

Reviewer2151755님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

Calc Fluor 6X

Reviewer1373824님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased this because calc fluor is supposed to help with dry lips, skin elasticity and venous problems (eg varicose veins), but I noticed no improvement with anything I'm afraid. These remedies just don't seem to work for me, however I have read so many positive testimonials for them, which is why I'm still giving an average review. The lactose base may be a problem for me - not sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Reviewer1388482님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

OK!

Reviewer3324415님께서 Jun 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this supplement and I think it's working well for me, but I need more time to give a better explanation about it.

Extra hidden costs

5702263173644604869님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and arrived fairly quickly, but were not told about hidden costs. On the order of about £55 there was another £13 for import duty, and then another £2.50 over the border fee. It would have been better to have quoted for the whole lot when ordering instead of having these stings in the tails. Not too impressed.

hyland's calc fluor

Reviewer3190417님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good...