KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,734

₩31,026

할인금액: ₩4,291 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Scrumptious, want to try other flavours in the line

australia님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are delicious. They really do taste like a brownie. The date flavour is more noticeable in these compared to the peanut butter ones (the only other flavour I have tried), but I don't mind. Have to limit myself to one per day because they are just so tasty.

What a shame...

Reviewer2428745님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would be such a good product if it wouldn't contain SUGAR!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of my favourite flavours!!

lucygoosyxo님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are awesome, nice and chocolatey and have a definite 'brownie' taste to them. I like them after they've been in the fridge a few hours, the choc chips go hard and give them a really nice texture.

Excellent quality

Reviewer2956542님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

small bar fills you up with just natural ingredients! But found another site that sells at much lower price.

Fudgy Nutty Goodness

Bugalugs님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The dates provide moistness and sweetness, and the walnuts and almonds crunch and texture. All with a dark chocolate chip hit. Probably no better or worse nutrition-wise than a candy bar in terms of calories and sugar, but so much more natural. I have this in my desk at work to prevent forays to the snack bar. So far, so very good! Am keen to try the ones with coconut next.

Larabar choc chip brownie

rafiqua님께서 Jan 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these for the first time, a bit hesitant to pay this much money for something I've never tried but I am so satisfied! They are delicious and help curb my bad chocolate craving.

Terribly Delicious!

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Oct 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are another treat that you have to be careful with--they are so yummy!

Goodness in a bar

blueberrysegments님께서 May 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first I wasn't so sure about these bars, as I had never tried dates before, and the first bite was so sweet to me! After the first bars these just tasted like heaven to me! They are high in NATURAL SUGARS, so I don't tend to binge on them, but they give a great boost of energy in a healthy tasty way! Also they will fill you really quick! I usually just eat half each time as they are quite filling.

Awesome!

5689730088586237295님께서 Jun 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love them, thank you for shipping them to Canada. They are so tasty and healthy.

Yum

brobin님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice. Enjoyed eating these.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품