KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

4 stars cos i only use it for one day

5191091881369643853님께서 Oct 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

surprise, this is really good :) my first day using it and usually by end of day i will start to smell a bit (using crystal salt) but this powder is really good. There is no smell at all. Hot humid in Asia and this powder does last. It feels really good to use powder instead of deo stick which tends to get sticky as we perspire ... but this powder works wonder. Althou powder were in small clusters, i broke it up and spread the powder on. Easy application. No fuse.

Effective!

Reviewer2301155님께서 Oct 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

Simple and Works Well

5231814768665160895님께서 Aug 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to get away from antiperspirants that contain aluminum chlorohydrate. I have tried stick deodorants that were only mediocre, and did nothing about wetness. I was skeptical that a deodorant powder would keep me dry and odor-free, but was surprised at how well this product works. Plus, it smells great without being overbearing.

Prevents bad body odour

Reviewer3103570님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tend to sweat a lot when I get excited and my under arm emits a bad odour when that happens. I've tried many types of natural deodorant and finally found this that works! It also doesn't irritate if I put it after shaving my underarm, not like other liquid deodorants. I apply it in the morning and it lasts till night. No more bad odour... Thanks to Honeybee, I no longer need to use Aluminium based deodorant which is bad for health.

Very good natural deodorant

4807609020911093263님께서 Apr 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A natural harm-free deodorant that actually works. I have tried this deodorant for more than a month now and for me it works even under stressful conditions.

Not a huge fan

5250129146369504341님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try a powder deodorant with baking soda, because I read it can help with perspiration better than other natural deodorants. I have to say I didn't see much of a difference. It has a pleasant scent, strong at first, but doesn't linger long, which isn't a great quality in a deodorant. I prefer my Crystal Essence spray deodorant in Pomegranate.

nice

5610940270465680245님께서 Sep 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product, the best one so far from the natural deodorants that i've tried so far.. the bad side is that it leaves white marks on clothes

fine ingredients

5007081623592885583님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent ingredients, nice scent

Not that impressed..

5146613158094346832님께서 Jun 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This did not work on its own, but when added a few drops of sandalwood it works like a charm!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good!

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells very pleasant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품