KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

ProstaCare

Reviewer2495734님께서 Jul 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

Natural remedies

Reviewer2556899님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

Fabulous stuff !

Reviewer1926389님께서 Jan 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

Excellent Produkt

Reviewer2209625님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

Prostate care.

Reviewer1457582님께서 Oct 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Good product

Reviewer1600024님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

Waiting to see...

From-the-Inside-Out님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just ordered this product because of the high recommendations and the results of the clinical trials and studies showing it's effectiveness. I use several other products from this incredible line of supplements and I have been blown away by their performance. I am believing that I will not be disappointed with this one either.

Himalaya

Reviewer1077477님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product & Price

WORKS GREAT!

Reviewer1450575님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was using NOW Foods Prostate support and taking 4 per day. But it never worked.

Makes a difference

5236482061499471157님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken more than a few prostate formulas. This seems to work differently because it doesn't have the common formulation normally combined with Saw Palmetto. It took about a month to see some results. My consumption is 4 to 6 capsules throughout the day around each mealtime.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품