KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,454

₩52,026

할인금액: ₩14,572 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

ProstaCare

Reviewer2495734님께서 7 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

Natural remedies

Reviewer2556899님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

Fabulous stuff !

Reviewer1926389님께서 1 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

May Be Helping

Reviewer2334839님께서 9 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

Excellent Produkt

Reviewer2209625님께서 12 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Many prostate supplements I have tried. So far this one seems to be working best for me however it took a couple of month to realize the real good improvement. I combine it with Graminex, Pollenaid and Swedish Flower Pollen. This combination did completely heal my many prostate night trips.

Len Myers

Reviewer2738401님께서 9 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many prostate supplements. So far this one seems to be working best for me.

Good product

Reviewer1600024님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband noticed a big difference after he started taking these, enough so that he had me reorder them. Apparently, they work rather well.

Prostate care.

Reviewer1457582님께서 10 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to know exactly how it works since I am using along with the Now Foods Prostate vitamins, but I'm very happy with the overall results.

Tried product for nearly 6 months with NO result

Reviewer3255105님께서 4 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was very disappointed in this product. I used this product regularly for six months and nothing changed, it did not work. Perhaps it just doesn't work for everyone, but I am disappointed. I had even contacted their specialists to understand the product more before I took it to make sure I would be getting the best experience, but to no avail, I would be hesitant to buy anything else from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare company now also as I wasted a lot of money with them..

Himalaya

Reviewer1077477님께서 12 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product & Price