KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩16,729

₩23,258

할인금액: ₩6,528 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(6)
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

To be observed

4891438141374216609님께서 Apr 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, I took 1 bottle. No good or bad effect seen yet. At least, my acne is under control.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not bad.

TriedandTested님께서 Feb 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from bad acne since I was a teenager. My parents spent thousands of dollars on expensive creams for my face, but nothing worked. Decided to try this, and after taking 4 pills daily for a month, I can safely say that this can help clear your face, albeit very slowly. You may experience a breakout within the face couple of weeks, but I think that's just the purging of all the gunk from within your body. Will not be repurchasing this, because I find that Burdock Root does a better job at a faster pace, and a cheaper price. However, this has made me a firm believer of internal cleansing to solve illnesses and other conditions. Never purchasing overly-priced skincare products again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I will buy it again

Reviewer1432907님께서 Jan 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 2 weeks I can see the difference on my face. My skin is finally clean!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great stuff

Reviewer3210922님께서 Sep 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it worked, maybe too well

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Nov 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

On the advice of an Ayurvedic physician I took these to "purify" my blood. The first thing I noticed was that my urine took on a rusty color. I thought that this was due to impurities being excreted. After two months of taking Hemocare, I developed SEVERE anemia (very low body temp, tremendous fatigue, insomnia, depression). At that point I stopped the Hemocare, and it dawned on me that the rusty color of my urine was probably iron from red blood cells. So this product definitely works, but pay attention to your body and do not take it for too long, and maybe take an iron supplement along with it (Natural Factors Ultimate Iron is a good one).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

wow

Reviewer1806805님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everyone around me said my face was looking younger and softer. Well, I headed straight for the mirror...they were right!! Can't stop looking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great product, take daily

Reviewer2110483님께서 Jul 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement more than any other helps keep my skin clear. If it's making a visible difference there, I can only imagine what it's actually doing for my blood. It also supports strong digestions, a good bonus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GOOD QUALITY 4 LOW PRICE

Reviewer2976043님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAME AS TITLE

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품