KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears Organics, Immunity Health, 90 Gummy Bears

₩18,297
₩23,766
할인금액: ₩5,469 (23% 할인)
18 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (8)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Kid loves this!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

shoppingmama님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rather than eating unhealthy commercial gummy bears made from dubious gelatin sources, I bought this for my three year old daughter. She thinks she's getting a treat while I'm assured giving her some immunity boost. Cute shape, very appealing to kids and sugar coated. But only one flavour in a bottle, wished they could make an assortment but overall very happy with my purchase. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Delicious but not so nutritious

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

jcdasilva님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these as a supplement for my 16 month year old. He absolutely loves them,but in order for him to actually get something out of these he would shave to eat like 6 a day, and they are coated in sugar. Good as a treat but not as a supplement

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

有机的

Reviewer2247026님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

可能因为卖的比较慢,一般时间都比较长了.还有,建议表面不要裹上糖粒粒呀,本来就含糖.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent!!

Reviewer2472570님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very glad from this product.My child love it and Yummi Bears are great supplement during winter for my child. I reccommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great multivitamins for children.

Reviewer1977515님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One product that you can trust to add the goodness of nature for your child. This took some research to get right. This product uses organic produce but most importantly it keeps away of GMO's.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 10 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »