KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product

Reviewer3241946님께서 Sep 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer3101739님께서 Jan 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2185270님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Great Product!

Reviewer2052358님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

So far, so good

Reviewer1333366님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, 60 Capsules

Reviewer2609603님께서 Sep 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!^^

Husband likes this

Reviewer2698167님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband likes this brand and has been using several years

Great!

Reviewer1581616님께서 Mar 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this with chromium picolinate at breakfast and dinner time. It helps keep my blood sugars down.

CinnaBetic II for triglycerides

Reviewer1578568님께서 Jan 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product to help lower my triglycerides and I have been extremely happy with the results. IHerb's service is always superb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great with no side effects!

Reviewer1954948님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the product! has really worked for my diabetes!

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품