KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for my hair

Reviewer1213746님께서 Mar 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the 2nd time buying this product.I originally bought this product because I have MS and I read grapeseed oil is good for Fibromyalgia pain. I am Bi-racial, and found it actually stopped my hair from breaking off and feel healthy and soft. i love it!

Great for my hair!

Reviewer1671312님께서 Jul 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am African American with naturally thick, tightly coiled hair and have had life-long dry scalp which can cause dandruff. This product works great toward keeping my hair and scalp from becoming too dry--and helps greatly reduce dandruff. It also adds shine to my hair. After shampooing, I use it alone on wet hair or sometimes mix a little into my shampoo conditioner with great results!

Grapeseed oil, Heritage Products

Reviewer1946279님께서 Feb 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I have bought others for half the price of this brand, others have arrived rancid. I believe in glass bottling for this type of product, and they have it.

high quality oil

Reviewer1605574님께서 Jan 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil was of a very high quality. Great taste. Rich flavor.

Love it!!

Reviewer2932465님께서 Jan 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Working on tightening my skin after a major weighloss and this stuff is great.

the best

Reviewer1294536님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is about the fourth of fifth order probably the 8 or 10th bottle . We use this almost exclusively now. Like the tast much better than olive oil in my ceaser and it wow to cook with.

first time user!

Reviewer2308725님께서 Jul 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have read about benefits of this oil and like cooking with it as much as i do with olive oil but it is much lighter taste. Very nice.

Great product

Reviewer2913511님께서 Jun 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this, mixed with Almond Oil, to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. I put it on after the shower. It worked perfect last pregnancy -I have no stretch marks at all! Much more effective (and I think less expensive) than other creams(beeswax or whatever it is) that are for sale in the stores for the same purpose.

I could not use it for a Oil Pull

Reviewer3053514님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used other good quality grape seed oils for it and they have worked great. This one seems very very light..sort of thin. But the oil is great for cooking for its light taste.

I love this product!

Reviewer2521542님께서 Apr 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was a little apprehensive when I read that it could also be used as a message oil. But I love cooking with it. I have reflux and there are a few things I like to saute' and fry. With this oil I can do that and it doesn't interfere with the taste of the food, has a high heat point, and leaves no greasy taste! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle.

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품