KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

sun276님께서 May 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Reviewer1998534님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Reviewer2286916님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Mouthwash

Reviewer3320075님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

alkaline

Reviewer2259175님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

Perfect mouthwash

Reviewer1225616님께서 Mar 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful rinse, it has many stringent and healing herbs in it. Takes a bit to get used to it, but then it seems fine. I think it is ok to swallow for most people. It does a good job of cleaning one's mouth/breath/teeth.

Soothing for canker sores

Reviewer1047598님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to reduce the potential acidity in my son's mouth as an approach to his outbreak in numerous canker sores. We all use it and like it. Mouth feels clean. Doesn't burn

Great

Reviewer2993334님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

diverse use mouthwash

Reviewer2650896님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this for mouthwash but also is great for applying to the outside of tired eyes.Great to get rid of morning breath

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Alka-Thyme lives up to its claims

Reviewer2283039님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you, like I do, wake up with a bad case of morning breath, this stuff is sweet and alkaline and will immediately make you bearable.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품