KO

₩12,425

₩17,421

할인금액: ₩4,996 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

sun276님께서 May 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Reviewer1998534님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Reviewer2286916님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Mouthwash

Reviewer3320075님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

alkaline

Reviewer2259175님께서 Feb 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

it's ok

Reviewer1794079님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

has alcohol & glycerine. it tastes ok.

All right

5670561747566256167님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to get a mouthwash without addede sweetener. Something about this mouthwash make it taste ultra-sweet. I was ambivilent about that since I prefer other types of tastes. That being said, it felt refreshing and smelled good.

Nothing

Reviewer2501613님께서 Mar 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product did not seem to help me one bit I suffer from gout,and some things you take that alkalize your body will make you feel better right away. Thought that this product would be beneficial. Did not help me.

diverse use mouthwash

Reviewer2650896님께서 Jun 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this for mouthwash but also is great for applying to the outside of tired eyes.Great to get rid of morning breath

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great- very gentle in mouth

Reviewer2691375님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really DOES take care of morning breath and has no strong bite as alcoholic mouthwash does....definitely will purchase again!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품