KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,910

₩13,273

할인금액: ₩4,363 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Does bring down my boy's temp

MummyKnowsBest님께서 Aug 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It brought down my boy's temp after 1.5 days. Good! Better than paracetamol which isnt good if consume too much. At least this is the natural remedy. But i only gave once a day thou as a start.

Works well!

5719915986432702773님께서 Mar 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a must-have! Love it, but it's almost always out of stock here. I bought a few items from the same brand including Valerian Super Calm and Minty Ginger. They all work well.

Herbs for Kids, Temp Assure

Reviewer3070357님께서 Dec 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really works to reduce my kids fever.

very good stuff

Reviewer2151622님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff has helped me a lot when my kids get a fever. I like that it is herbal instead of tylenol or motrin and all the risks that come along with such meds. It definitely helps keep the temp from spiking and helps their immune system to fight it off.

A must-have!

5274420526516529309님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really helps to relieve fever symptoms for kids.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I am glad that i found it

Reviewer1362456님께서 Jul 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not fond of giving my kids conventional panadols when they have fever as I believe it is a sign that the body immunity is fighting. But frankly as a mother, i freaked out too when they have high fever. Boy i am so glad that i found it. when they are down with fever, i will give them a dose of it and it will keep their fever in check. U need to be patient with it as it is natural remedy so it takes time to work. Within 5 days, my boys broke the fever. I am on my second course with this and so far i dont have to go back to panadols.

won't buy again

5043312882622062368님께서 Dec 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to address some mild inflammation from sinus pressure and low grade temperatures...whenever i used it alone, without any other over-the-counter medication, to alleviate fever, i did not see a subsequent drop in temperature - and i played with the dosage a little hoping that would help but it did not. it's possible that i need a different herbal blend to address the underlying allergy issues and related discomfort. i use an immune support from this same line and i give it five stars!!!

great

Reviewer2451260님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품