KO

₩14,532

₩21,809

할인금액: ₩7,278 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Domlyk님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Great Results

Reviewer3166918님께서 Jan 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good according to our naturopath

Reviewer3222697님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great to help boost the immune system when viral infections are present.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cause allergy rash and disorientation and insomnia for my boy

MummyKnowsBest님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After first week of taking this herbal supplement, my boy became so disorientated that he will keep crying non stop for no apparent reason. He gets agitated soo easily that no one can comfort/soothe him. He suffers from insomnia for consecutive nights following the first dosage. Not only that, body and face are full of rashes!!! I am so disappointed. I have checked out online and via pediatrician, that this does have side effects. Best not to be used on children. Oh man, i have bought 4 bottles of this! Bad!

highly recomend

4673040152598525152님께서 May 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is really mums save. Really helped to build up the immune defence for my girls. They like the taste which help too. Very happy with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great help to fight colds

FromCanada님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give it to my kids to help them fight flues and colds. Works great. Just have to dilute it in orange juice because of the taste Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

mom of 2 year old

Reviewer1498021님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. I was afraid the taste might be overwhelming. I just put it in a few swallows of juice and she drinks it right up. I've been really sick for the last week. I believe it has boosted her immune system to prevent her from catching it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great extra protection against colds!

Reviewer1804652님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love using this as a supplement to keeping my toddler healthy thru cold-season. He loves the taste. Holly

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품