KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,180

₩21,281

할인금액: ₩7,101 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Excellent

Domlyk님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Great Results

Reviewer3166918님께서 Jan 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good according to our naturopath

Reviewer3222697님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great to help boost the immune system when viral infections are present.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cause allergy rash and disorientation and insomnia for my boy

MummyKnowsBest님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After first week of taking this herbal supplement, my boy became so disorientated that he will keep crying non stop for no apparent reason. He gets agitated soo easily that no one can comfort/soothe him. He suffers from insomnia for consecutive nights following the first dosage. Not only that, body and face are full of rashes!!! I am so disappointed. I have checked out online and via pediatrician, that this does have side effects. Best not to be used on children. Oh man, i have bought 4 bottles of this! Bad!

well product

5129101880278479971님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent!!

use daily

5043312882622062368님께서 Dec 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

a few drops every day in juice, i know it helps fight off the development of colds or infections. if i know some illness may be developing i up the dosage to a few drops three times a day. i think it works best when used daily and long term.

Very Good

5665833161068934483님께서 Mar 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good, not easily fall sick, somehow it help in overall wellness

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great help to fight colds

FromCanada님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give it to my kids to help them fight flues and colds. Works great. Just have to dilute it in orange juice because of the taste Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품