KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,131

₩21,208

할인금액: ₩7,077 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Dom-L-Nem님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Good

5665833161068934483님께서 Mar 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good, not easily fall sick, somehow it help in overall wellness

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

use daily

5043312882622062368님께서 Dec 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

a few drops every day in juice, i know it helps fight off the development of colds or infections. if i know some illness may be developing i up the dosage to a few drops three times a day. i think it works best when used daily and long term.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

well product

5129101880278479971님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Boosts the immune system

Reviewer2713613님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always give it to my kids before school starts to help their immune system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pleasant taste, handy with the dropper

Silverfern7님께서 Jun 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I re-ordered the drops since my daughter finished the first bottle. The dropper is handy and the taste is pleasant. I recycled the bottle for other purpose once it was empty - another good point. Can recommend this to anyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great help to fight colds

FromCanada님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give it to my kids to help them fight flues and colds. Works great. Just have to dilute it in orange juice because of the taste Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Reviewer1900455님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, it really helps my daughter. However please sell them in a lager size!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »