KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,136

₩21,215

할인금액: ₩7,079 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

toddler likes!

Reviewer1427486님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Excellent

Domlyk님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Good for Immune System

Reviewer2860699님께서 Dec 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Great Results

Reviewer3166918님께서 Jan 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Reviewer2291093님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

mom of 2 year old

Reviewer1498021님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. I was afraid the taste might be overwhelming. I just put it in a few swallows of juice and she drinks it right up. I've been really sick for the last week. I believe it has boosted her immune system to prevent her from catching it.

Kids support

Reviewer2660912님께서 Mar 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2733218님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

I recommend it!

Reviewer1243915님께서 Nov 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this for your kids. My kids enjoy the taste and look forward to taking it. :)

Great for my kids

Reviewer2549905님께서 Dec 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for my kids