KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great deodornt for the insideof your body

5450166954406088844님께서 Feb 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product will alkalinize your blood and will deodorize you from the inside out. great mint taste.

very good

5334198525112792391님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

in the morning , feel refresh

LOVE this product!

5109689602317549029님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. It seems to improve upon every internal function in my body. I have my family members and friends using this, and we have all experienced excellent results. Some benefits have included: increased energy, better lung capacity, fewer allergic symptoms, less swelling in hands and feet, better digestion, improved circulation. I enjoy the mint flavor and I don't find it to be strong. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural boost for several bodily functions!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not minty

Reviewer3303416님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I much prefer Now Foods brand, even if this is lighter to ship and less messy in the fridge

Clean your intestines

Reviewer2249741님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this in tea. Tastes great. Helps digestion, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't go high without it!

5259984636598411960님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product if you are traveling to high altitudes. I started it two weeks prior to my trip to the Rockies. I was at 10,000 feet. I had stopped taking it and started to feel the effects of the altitude. Well, I got right back on it and it got rid of the sickness I felt from the altitude. Don't leave home without it, it works amazingly!

great energy boost

Reviewer2749793님께서 Nov 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the few products that I've found has nearly instant results. I've tested it out on a half dozen friends and family and have noticed similar results. There's no 'rush' of energy, but a few hours later I'm surprised at my clarity of thought and how much I've gotten done without feeling exhausted. My eyes (which have felt exhausted and 'foggy' for weeks) feel clear. I don't dread a page full of errands. Seems to work slightly better with women and blood type A rather than O, but seems useful across the board regardless. At first I thoroughly disliked the taste, but after taking this a while, I have to say that I rather like it. I just ordered a half dozen to make sure I don't run out!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

5565084204503002864님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like

Tastes Icky

Reviewer2074559님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product certainly does not taste like mint. I have to take half the dosage to make it tolerable. Definitely wish it came in capsules.

ChlorOxygen

Reviewer3182170님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was great and I even got it on Christmas Eve. :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품