KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good

5004655125351376108님께서 Oct 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

its not true it stops body odors.it doesent worked for me.. but i liked it taste and i think ill buy it again.

Good supplement drink

5379147925298167583님께서 Aug 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i tried this one for 1 week i never been so much happier and i am only 30 why not i try this. It boost your energy level up and makes u feel more energetic. I usually drink this after my breakfast and i feel up with a few drops about 6 to 7 in my water bottle. Definitely a good energy booster to my daily life.

The Energizer❗️❗️❗️

Reviewer1664875님께서 May 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put 20 or more drops into the water first thing in the morning. Sometimes I also had a tiny bit of lemon juice too like a teaspoon per quart. Though these ChlorOxygen drops turns the water green I don't notice any change in the taste of the water ( about 4 cups). I am amazed at how much energy this gives me. AMAZED!!! It's like natural energy NOT like I had too much caffeine. I take Thyroid medication for under active Thyroid so I was extra thrilled to see these precious drops compensating for that. It might take 1-3 weeks before you notice the energy boost. Now that I have " the boost" I don't want to do without it because I'll be leaving my 50's soon. 😳 I'm grateful that this is so affordable and available at Iherb. Thank you!

Great product

5259030374819683667님께서 Jan 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is essential for me, I am a cabin crew. It rescued me many times from usual headaches and dehydration. Very nice packaging as well.

Best Chlorophyll. Good for anemia

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. Chlorophyll increases red blood cells count - which increases oxygen delivery to the brain and other parts of the body. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

4783859909478803871님께서 Oct 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dont feel much better after using this, i cant say that it did something, but i feel way better since i started drinking water on an empty stomach. Funny earthy taste. Edit: reordered it. Gives, strength, endurance, and candida hates it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Kept altitude sickness at bay

readthelabel님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took it diligently for 2 weeks prior to a trip to Cusco / Machu Picchu and I didn't have any issue with altitude sickness. Taking it really easy & slow on the highlands is important as well.

Good source of Chlorophyll

Jasmine44님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this daily & find that the bottle lasts for longer than I had expected. It is well priced for the amount of uses & easily adjusted to the preferred dose since it is liquid...no capsules!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

4900480029159614071님께서 Aug 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I applied for this product from Japan. There are some tablets or powder products with chlorophyl here in Japan. But I wanted to try liqud type. I've taken this for about three weeks, and felt that I've becoming tagh than before. I will continue to take ChlorOxygen for some time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good

elisete님께서 Aug 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good