KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

4647355539416920912님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for sensitive skin

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great colour and didn't dry out my extremely dry hair!

4853373267874177655님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have avoided dying my hair for years as it's so dry I didn't want to make it any worse! Naturally the grey has started kicking in now, so it was time to dye! I found this product great, the colour was a little dark at first, but after a few washes it has really nicely set in. covered my greys brilliantly and I don't feel like it effected the dryness of my hair at all. I have long thick hair though, I needed 2 bottles...

Good product

Reviewer2788431님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pretty long lasting coloring, almost natural, I am using this for one year and I am satisfied

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4881373501831615175님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice haircolor that feels good on the hair and covers white hair fairly good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product but difficult to pinpoint

Reviewer2392510님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish this product had better color comparisons, you need to try a few times in order to check which color is good for you, and while it does work, I was not happy to find myself stuck with the wrong color and wait until I can dye again. All covers have the same color and you need to open the box in order to make sure which color you need. Since it's natural, the color ends up a little different than expected.

Haircolor

Reviewer3181077님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't tried it yet!

还不错,气味基本上很小。

5354738722180519300님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2990316님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

hope it had more mahogany than chestnut...but the product works, good cover and easy to use.

Colour is good

Reviewer1145278님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is able to cover grey hair. But it is too watery and difficult to apply without creating a mess.

Does not work

Reviewer2739249님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This hair color does not work on the grays on my hair.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품