KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

great colorant

Reviewer2998637님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

iherb performs again.

Reviewer3269545님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

Love this

5716714546529499591님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

Love this herbal haircolor

QuirkyMissy님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

Muy buen producto

monicamsanchez님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tiñe muy bien el pelo, es duradero, no deja el pelo opaco y sin vida, a mi me encanta

No nasties hair colour

5415877676960696957님께서 Oct 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this hair dye. I use it every 3-4 weeks to cover my greys and it works so well. It doesn't burn my scalp like other chemicals do. A thumbs up!!

Beautiful color.

4points님께서 Aug 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품