KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

great colorant

Reviewer2998637님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best almost organic haircolor for home

Reviewer1264749님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best of the haircolors that contain only a little bit of chemicals. Easy to use and I like this shade because it's golden and dark at the same time. I would have given five stars if the product contained a mixing bowl and an applicator and the color was fully organic.

It came out darker

Reviewer2021352님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair is dark brown and I thought this would give it a warm tint to it but it came out darker than expected. Almost black. Still, I love this product. I will thought, buy a different color next time.

Muy buen producto

monicamsanchez님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tiñe muy bien el pelo, es duradero, no deja el pelo opaco y sin vida, a mi me encanta

Love this herbal haircolor

QuirkyMissy님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hereditary grey hair, so I use haircolor to cover the grey hair regularly. The problem with off the counter haircolor is that it can be rather harsh on hair and makes my hair brittle and dry. Used this, and love it. It's gentler and the colour is rich and natural!

Beautiful color.

4points님께서 Aug 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!

No nasties hair colour

5415877676960696957님께서 Oct 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this hair dye. I use it every 3-4 weeks to cover my greys and it works so well. It doesn't burn my scalp like other chemicals do. A thumbs up!!

iherb performs again.

Reviewer3269545님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

Love this

5716714546529499591님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

Great Product

Reviewer1042933님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for some time. Easy to use and good coverage. Leave hair feeling soft.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품