KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

cool color

Reviewer3045610님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have naturally dark brown hair, thought I change the hair up a little and it turned my hair a dark burgundy I was pleasantly surprised.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tried it but not sure if I liked it

Reviewer1687364님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

hair turned red instead of purple. Was easy to apply though and didn't have a strong odor.

Great product

Reviewer2727874님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Healthy alternative hair color; gives hair a high shine and the color does not lift during shampooing. It is a smart choice for those who 'play' continuously with hair color. After all...it is an art form. Thanks for a great product and shipping was very fast.

laura

4884420826918490212님께서 Jul 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very dark? i mixed with 4c so my hair is now black. but it dont matter. im happy that its not too red, nice colour, and shine. i can see herbatint never lets me down.

Still My Favorite Hair Color

Reviewer1078931님께서 Aug 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easiest to use without too many harsh ingredients. I had been using the dark blonde on my medium color hair for some time. I thought if I added 1.1 ratio of this, my hair would have a purplish tint. It doesn't, but it did remove the orangy highlights from before. So I'm pleased with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Colors hair with less odor

5331973409173747765님께서 Mar 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair is black and already colored in dark brown, it gives a week of purplish shine under the sun but turns brown very soon. Like it because it lacks harsh chemicals.

Great product

5324476092611316795님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1105652님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great coverage - great colour - great price